immediately appeal in a sentence
1) He immediately appealed to the state government.
2) It said it will immediately appeal those rulings .
3) Steel and Morris immediately appealed the decision.
immediately appeal example sentences4) The company said it would immediately appeal the decision.
5) The opinion was immediately appealed to the Supreme Court.
6) The sound from the HE-400 was immediately appealing to me.
7) He immediately appealed for a ceasefire.
8) When they were denied, he immediately appealed unsuccessfully to city recreation officers.
9) The City has "promised an appeal" and "will appeal immediately .
10) They immediately appealed the case to the Durham County Superior Court.
11) Glimco immediately appealed the NLRB's order.
12) If bail is denied , Pistorius can immediately appeal to a higher court.
13) Of course we were upset and immediately appealed to the county management to reconsider.
14) The Public Prosecutor in Denmark immediately appealed the verdict to a higher court.
15) Manager Eric Wedge immediately appealed the decision to the MLB commissioner's office.
example sentences with immediately appeal16) Microsoft immediately appealed the decision.
17) This was immediately appealed to An Bord Pleanala by local residents and environmental groups.
18) The Corbett Administration appealed immediately and the state Supreme Court heard oral arguments in October.
19) BAA immediately appealed against the decision and a public inquiry opened lasting from May until October 2007.
20) With more than 30 adorable and colorful baby animal characters , the four games immediately appeal to preschoolers.
21) Asahara was sentenced to death by hanging on 27 February 2004, but lawyers immediately appealed the ruling.
22) The state immediately appealed .
23) The Robin Hood legend is immediately appealing to those who spend a lifetime battling the powers of the world.
24) This decision was immediately appealed to An Bord Pleanála (ABP) by local people and environmental groups.
25) The workers immediately appealed to the Seattle Central Labor Council for a general strike of all workers in Seattle.
26) State House Republicans immediately appealed the TRO to the state Supreme Court , which is comprised entirely of Republicans.
27) It could appeal immediately to students, parents, university faculty and staff, and the organizations that represent them.
28) Valdemar immediately appealed to Pope Honorius III to have his oath declared void, a request granted by the Pope.
How to use immediately appeal in a sentence29) The cartoony art design combines concepts from both feudal and feline Japan, and the samurai cat sprites are immediately appealing .
30) A decision denying summary judgment ordinarily cannot be immediately appealed ; instead, the case continues on its normal course.
31) The US Department of Justice immediately appeals the ruling as is required when a federal judge rules on a national law.
32) The City of Palmdale immediately appealed the decision, reasoning that in 2001 Palmdale residents voted for an at-large election system.
33) However the Insurer Companies immediately appealed and ever since that time, on disputed policies, the Insurers have refused to pay.
34) The U.S. Justice Department, however, immediately appealed the Raich injunction to the Supreme Court, hence the Nov. 29 hearing.
35) However, Senate President Alain Poher, RPR and UDF deputies and others immediately appealed to the Constitutional Council over the law.
36) Yet we must be careful not to use these observations as an excuse to disregard those features of the story which do not immediately appeal , or which immediately appal.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of immediately appeal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of immediately appeal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with immediately appeal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word immediately appeal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with immediately appeal.
20 examples of simple sentences of immediately appeal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of immediately appeal
Compound Sentences with immediately appeal
Complex Sentences with immediately appeal
Compound-Complex Sentences with immediately appeal