appeal ruling in a sentence
1) They may appeal last week's ruling .
2) It said it will immediately appeal those rulings .
3) Princeton did not appeal the court ruling .
appeal ruling example sentences4) The prosecution appealed that ruling on November 8.
5) Viacom announced its intention to appeal the ruling .
6) The Vatican did not appeal the ruling .
7) Oracle plans to appeal the court's ruling .
8) Samsung said they will appeal the court ruling .
9) Republicans wanted Quinn to appeal the ruling .
10) He said the town will appeal the ruling .
11) Can I appeal the judge's ruling ?
12) Gonzaga , however, is appealing the summary judgment ruling .
13) The ruling was appealed and this specific sentence was suspended pending appeal.
14) That was delayed however because the U.S. government appealed the ruling .
15) The ANC announced it would appeal the ruling .
example sentences with appeal ruling16) The ruling was appealed , delaying the proceedings for two years.
17) The new school board decided not to appeal this ruling .
18) His legal team also said they would appeal the ruling .
19) The Marine Corps appealed that ruling in 2008.
20) The Australian government appealed the ruling , which was successfully overturned.
21) The City of Toronto appealed the ruling .
22) China responded with a pledge to appeal the ruling .
23) The National Organization for Women appealed both rulings .
24) The plaintiffs have appealed Judge Rambo's ruling .
25) Moldenhauer did not further appeal that ruling .
26) Both rulings are appealed to the US Supreme Court.
27) Prosecutors did not immediately say whether they would appeal the rulings .
28) P appealed the trial court's ruling that the obligation was invalid.
How to use appeal ruling in a sentence29) The village is appealing an early ruling which sided with the county.
30) Hingis denied taking the drug but did not appeal the ruling .
31) If your disability claim has been denied we can appeal the ruling .
32) The FMCSA says it will appeal the ruling .
33) The state has appealed the ruling .
34) The city declined to appeal Judge Sirica's ruling .
35) The party is appealing the ruling .
36) The US Department of Justice is expected to appeal the ruling .
37) As of June 2011, the federal government has appealed the ruling .
38) We will obviously appeal this ruling , as it defies common sense.
39) Vasiljković rejects the claims, and will appeal the ruling .
40) Obama appealed the ruling , and it was overturned.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appeal ruling
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appeal ruling with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appeal ruling
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appeal ruling in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appeal ruling.
20 examples of simple sentences of appeal ruling. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appeal ruling
Compound Sentences with appeal ruling
Complex Sentences with appeal ruling
Compound-Complex Sentences with appeal ruling