appeal judgement in a sentence
1) Catholic Care stated its intention to appeal the judgement .
2) The prosecutor and the defendant can appeal the judgement .
3) The FAA will appeal the judgement .
appeal judgement example sentences4) Total are appealing this judgement in a case due to be heard in 2010.
5) The judgement was appealed .
6) The Supreme Court of Canada rejected Fromm's application to appeal the judgement on April 23, 2009.
7) We would certainly appeal this judgement and ensure that a substantial amount is paid to him ," he said.
8) Recording firms are appealing the judgement , claiming that "music swapping" costs them millions of dollars in lost sales.
9) However, the final arbiter is the Supreme Court, if ever the Lagos State Government would appeal the judgement .
10) Only when the defendant alone has appealed the judgement , the Court of appeals cannot issue a more serious sentence.
11) I will appeal this judgement , do anyone have a suggestion of what association that could help me write a appeal?
12) The Health Authority appealed the latter judgement , given in December 1998, but the Court of appeal upheld the findings in July 1999.
13) The prosecutor can appeal all judgements issued by the Court of first instance - this means that a not-guilty verdict can be appealed and overturned too -.
14) In a statement released by the executive director of AFACT, Neil Gain, the copyright organization has 21 days to appeal the judgement .
15) The new Trustee Board of the Recreation Ground Trust (RGT) agreed at their meeting on 7 April 2014 to appeal the judgement .
example sentences with appeal judgement16) Irving appealed the judgement , and received a fine of DM 10,000 for repeating the same remarks in the courtroom on 5 May 1992.
17) Scott , who has 14 days to appeal the judgement , accepted the allegation against him and submitted a written plea of mitigation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appeal judgement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appeal judgement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appeal judgement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appeal judgement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appeal judgement.
20 examples of simple sentences of appeal judgement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appeal judgement
Compound Sentences with appeal judgement
Complex Sentences with appeal judgement
Compound-Complex Sentences with appeal judgement