appeal primarily in a sentence
1) They primarily appealed to urban workers, but also impoverished ruralites.
2) However, his campaign appealed primarily to frustrated anti-Carter voters.
3) Only books primarily appealing to "prurient interest" could be banned.
appeal primarily example sentences4) Irvine's message, forcefully delivered, appealed primarily to young laborers and tradesmen.
5) Friends is a product range of the Lego construction toy designed to appeal primarily to girls.
6) Achieving a huge worldwide circulation, his writings appealed primarily to an intellectually oriented Western audience.
7) Uniacke primarily appealed to William Cavendish-Bentinck, 3rd Duke of Portland and was successful.
8) This is what causes litigants to shift their appeals decisions until they are appealing primarily boundary-shifting patents.
9) It is likely that this new system will primarily appeal to businesses with a smaller number of locations.
10) Unless we appeal primarily to Scripture, our arguments will be less persuasive than they ought to be.
11) The history available through internet research is spotty, but there appears to have been a somewhat rugged image that appealed primarily to men.
12) The idea of a "chick flick" is alive and well today, while there are still plenty of action and horror films which appeal primarily to males.
13) Increasingly suburban and young, moviegoers had to be lured away from their homes and televisions by blockbusters that appealed primarily to youthful audiences.
14) Its major innovation is in using a well-developed plot, based on a novel by Edna Ferber, rather than appealing primarily in showy dancing, sets and catchy songs.
15) He elaborated that the game would appeal primarily to fans of the television series, but would not be worth playing for people unfamiliar with it.
example sentences with appeal primarily16) The "Collegian Column" is a weekly school bulletin produced by faculty, which appeals primarily to older students interested in scholarship information.
17) In the 1940s and early 1950s, the Muslim Brotherhood had appealed primarily to urban civil servants and white and blue-collar workers.
18) The university grew and prospered alongside the city's growth, appealing primarily to a regional student body prior to World War II.
19) Most male-dominated genres of popular music include female performers as well, often in a niche appealing primarily to women; these include gangsta rap and heavy metal.
20) Team officials had long indicated that they were after a mascot concept that would primarily appeal to the team's younger fan base.
21) If your product or service tends to appeal primarily to lower or middle class consumers , look for commercial property in a more conservative neighborhood.
22) Among academics, it will appeal primarily to urban and environmental historians, historical geographers, and the more down-to-earth "animal geographies" theorists.
23) I do not find encouragement in looking to a more permanent solution of a lasting peace based on a sense of justice, the justice primarily appealing to the nations in the
24) "The Wall Street Journal" said, ""Walking with Dinosaurs"... is the only new release targeted at children and is expected to appeal primarily to young ones.
25) The station kept the CHR/Top 40 format, but gave it a more adult-friendly makeover, designing the station to appeal primarily to women aged 18-24.
26) Some shows did not have necessarily have a rural theme, but were perceived to appeal primarily to rural and/or older audiences.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appeal primarily
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appeal primarily with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appeal primarily
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appeal primarily in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appeal primarily.
20 examples of simple sentences of appeal primarily. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appeal primarily
Compound Sentences with appeal primarily
Complex Sentences with appeal primarily
Compound-Complex Sentences with appeal primarily