naturally appeal in a sentence
1) Drive-in theaters naturally appeal to everyone.
2) By requiring repeated viewings and extensive knowledge of details, auteur theory naturally appealed to cult film fans.
3) Although Asturias climate is seasonal, it still makes for an excellent beach destination with many sparsely used and naturally appealing beaches.
naturally appeal example sentences4) They believed that a majority of African American convicts were political prisoners and that black power ideology would naturally appeal to them.
5) The idea of decentralizing energy has the added benefit of naturally appealing to a demographic not often persuaded by "lefty" environmentalism: conservatives.
6) And having the story focus on the teenagers makes for an interesting twist, and a story which will naturally appeal to youngsters.
7) [...] the idea of infinitely small or "infinitesimal" quantities seems to appeal naturally to our intuition.
8) * Food-producing greenhouses -- yielding two products from one production unit -- are naturally appealing for niche marketing and green labeling.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of naturally appeal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of naturally appeal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with naturally appeal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word naturally appeal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with naturally appeal.
20 examples of simple sentences of naturally appeal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of naturally appeal
Compound Sentences with naturally appeal
Complex Sentences with naturally appeal
Compound-Complex Sentences with naturally appeal