equally appeal in a sentence
1) Sweet, salt and sour are equally appealing to the palate.
2) Webb's 1971 follow up album, "", proved equally appealing to critics.
3) The narrative , though harder to get a handle on, is equally appealing .
equally appeal example sentences4) We later found that the show 's concept appealed equally to 65-year-olds and 25-year-olds.
5) And he was a rarity in being equally appealing to men and women, and not only size queens.
6) The heroine will have to decide between two or more paths that are equally appealing but mutually exclusive as, for example, romantic love and a fulfilling job.
7) But if you find a work of art that would appeal equally to your friends, to people in Nepal, and to the ancient Greeks, you're probably onto something.
8) While still giving a positive review, they stated that the film "can't compare to the real Disney classics (which appealed equally to both kids and adults).
9) " In "Tibia", the idea is that all four vocations be equally appealing so that no one vocation is far superior to any other.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of equally appeal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of equally appeal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with equally appeal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word equally appeal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with equally appeal.
20 examples of simple sentences of equally appeal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of equally appeal
Compound Sentences with equally appeal
Complex Sentences with equally appeal
Compound-Complex Sentences with equally appeal