appeal case in a sentence
1) The case was appealed but was once more rejected.
2) The government did not appeal the case further.
3) Maintain complete files on all appealed cases .
appeal case example sentences4) The case was appealed by the prosecutors.
5) Apple has vowed to appeal the case .
6) The defendant appealed the case after the nominal fee was charged.
7) Defense counsel suggests it will appeal the case .
8) The case was never appealed beyond the Sixth Circuit.
9) Universal appealed the case , but the verdict was upheld.
10) Generally, it hears cases appealed from the circuit courts.
11) Therefore , they have been appealing the case .
12) All three cases were appealed to the Supreme Court.
13) But the government appealed the case to the higher court.
14) Approximately 190 cases were appealed last year to the Tenth Circuit.
15) The case was appealed again to the House of Lords.
example sentences with appeal case16) Smith later appealed the case to Court of Appeals.
17) Both cases were appealed and both appellate courts upheld the lower court decisions.
18) The industry is appealing the Florida Engle case .
19) The case was appealed to the Tennessee Supreme Court.
20) The case was automatically appealed under Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure.
21) Washington continued with the party-line primary system while appealing the case .
22) Priebke denied any responsibility, and therefore appealed the case .
23) The magazine appealed the case twice.
24) Her case was appealed and overturned by the State Supreme Court.
25) Becket also threatened to appeal the case to the papacy.
26) The case was appealed by Garvin and didn't settle until 1911.
27) They immediately appealed the case to the Durham County Superior Court.
28) The case was appealed to the North Carolina Court of Appeals.
How to use appeal case in a sentence29) She may also appeal the case once again to the Supreme Court.
30) The public prosecutor was appealing this case , which has been postponed several times.
31) The case was appealed unsuccessfully to the County and State Superior Courts.
32) This time Smith was convicted and his case was appealed to Belknap.
33) The opposing side cried foul and appealed the case to the Supreme Court.
34) It's throughout this season that Zelman unsuccessfully appeals Cyril's case .
35) It reviews most civil and criminal cases appealed from the state's county courts.
36) The case was appealed and decided in 1976 by the California Supreme Court.
37) As mentioned previously, this case was appealed to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
38) Telling the victim of any rights the defendant has to appeal the case .
39) The Wrights' master Houlder Hudgins appealed the case .
40) But with help from the American Communist Party, the case was appealed .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appeal case
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appeal case with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appeal case
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appeal case in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appeal case.
20 examples of simple sentences of appeal case. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appeal case
Compound Sentences with appeal case
Complex Sentences with appeal case
Compound-Complex Sentences with appeal case