appeal fine in a sentence
1) Infinity appealed the fine but again lost the case.
2) Leach announced that he would appeal the fine .
3) Therefore , Denny Hamlin will appeal the fine .
appeal fine example sentences4) The hospital is appealing the fine .
5) Kaepernick will appeal the fine citing he did not say anything.
6) Metropolitan State Hospital is appealing a similar fine of nearly $10,000.
7) Please note that the following are NOT acceptable reasons for appealing a fine .
8) Microsoft will likely appeal the fine , but past appeals have largely failed .
9) The UMWA appealed all fines against them and the case remained undecided for many years.
10) However, PTC president Winter condemned ABC's decision to appeal the fine in federal court.
11) The Lakers and Bryant later apologized for the use of the word while Bryant appealed the fine .
12) Colon said he will appeal the fine , but declined to say how much he was docked.
13) The FEF and the other LaRouche entities appealed the fines repeatedly, and were denied each time.
14) He reiterated his position later Thursday in a lengthy Twitter post and said he 'll appeal the fine .
15) BP appealed the fine .
example sentences with appeal fine16) The contempt of court fines were appealed again on January 9, 1989, and affirmed again on March 29.
17) Strom went to the referees union to appeal the fine based on the notion that he was trying to defend himself.
18) Bryant said Monday that he knew a fine was coming by the league and said then he would appeal the fine .
19) Hamlin announced via Twitter on Thursday that he would not appeal the fine after saying a week earlier that he would .
20) The band attempted to appeal the fine , and spent more in legal fees and court fees than the $25 fine.
21) With a trial set for July, 23 fishermen who were cited that summer are now in the process of appealing fines for fishing during a closed period.
22) On March 30, Payton, Vitt and Loomis appealed their suspensions, and the Saints also appealed the fine and loss of draft picks.
23) He would appeal the fine but the ruling was later upheld by the NFL, which brought the total fines levied against Suh to $177,500.
24) Infinity appealed both fines , after which its parent company Viacom made a $3.5 million settlement in 2004 which canceled all pending indecency violations.
25) O'Day was cited as being negligent for failing to prevent the fight; he appealed the fine , but Pulliam would not relent.
26) " Lukasik appealed the fine and the deportation order to the local court, but the court denied the appeals on June 20 and June 27, respectively.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appeal fine
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appeal fine with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appeal fine
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appeal fine in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appeal fine.
20 examples of simple sentences of appeal fine. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appeal fine
Compound Sentences with appeal fine
Complex Sentences with appeal fine
Compound-Complex Sentences with appeal fine