directly accountable in a sentence
1) Corporals assigned throughout are directly accountable to a Sergeant.
2) Will the county managers be directly accountable to the mayor of Dublin?
3) For example, county prosecutors were now directly accountable to the state attorney general.
directly accountable example sentences4) CHA tax reforms would make Congress more directly accountable and responsive to all taxpayers.
5) The city manager is directly accountable to, and can be removed by the council.
6) They are the most visible way that states hold students directly accountable for reaching higher standards.
7) The Constitution follows parliamentary system of government and the executive is directly accountable to the legislature.
8) These meetings are concerned with departmental performances, for which the managers are now directly accountable .
9) He speaks plainly to the people, to whom he feels himself to be directly accountable .
10) To have a covert agency that big and powerful, and not directly accountable to anyone?
11) Because the judges are not directly accountable to each other, this problem has no simple solution.
12) Insurance carriers, directly accountable to consumers, would respond rapidly to consumer demands or lose market share.
13) The ANSP, like its predecessor, was a cabinet-level agency directly accountable to the president.
14) It is directly accountable to the Treasury, which is headed by the Chancellor of the Exchequer.
15) The National Statistician would be directly accountable to Parliament through a more widely constituted independent governing Statistics Board.
use directly accountable in a sentence16) Councils may leave too much decision making to the manager, who is not directly accountable to the public.
17) In figure 23, A is directly accountable to his manager X for his work being carried out effectively.
18) It believes that through "swaraj" the government will be directly accountable to the people instead of higher officials.
19) Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that he held the Lebanese government " directly accountable for this violent provocation against Israel.
20) Either option lessens the effectiveness of regulatory agencies that are directly accountable to Congress and ultimately to the American people.
21) A Mayor who is directly accountable to the people could prove to be the driving force which the city badly needs.
22) The primary objection to UDCs has been that they are not directly accountable to local authorities or local people in their areas.
23) GPs are not directly accountable to the Secretary of State and it is also in this sense that they enjoy more autonomy.
24) Ironically, one requirement to become a civil patrol commander, directly accountable to the army for keeping the community in line, is literacy.
25) Field Services Sergeants (9) Field Services Sergeants are directly accountable to the Field Services watch commander on the shift to which they area assigned.
26) If the brothers fell behind so did the teams competing, therefore they were directly accountable for the overall speed of the competition.
27) That is, the chief executive is not the only part of the organization's leadership that is directly accountable to the governing body.
28) The ISB would be governed by a high profile, independent management board, which would be 32 directly accountable to and appointed by parliament.
How to use directly accountable in a sentence
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of directly accountable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of directly accountable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with directly accountable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word directly accountable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with directly accountable.
20 examples of simple sentences of directly accountable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of directly accountable
Compound Sentences with directly accountable
Complex Sentences with directly accountable
Compound-Complex Sentences with directly accountable