police accountability in a sentence
1) The Pacific does not have regional standards that speak directly to police accountability .
2) Opponents alleged that police powers had dangerously expanded in recent years while police accountability had diminished.
3) Police accountability is the constitutional mechanism which makes the police answerable for their actions.
police accountability example sentences4) The American system of police accountability bears no relationship to its British tripartite structure.
5) Feudal Forces: Democratic Nations – police accountability in Commonwealth South Asia.
6) CHRI held a meeting on police accountability in Africa in Ghana, in October 2005.
7) Krishnan believes proposed legislation in parliament falls short on the issues of police accountability and marital rape .
8) The research is therefore central to evaluation of the Act and the approach to police accountability it embodies.
9) Thursday October 31 2013 police accountability Tour A shift with Dale Brown , the company's founder.
10) CHRI published a report on police accountability in the Commonwealth for the 2005 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting.
11) CHRI's police reforms programme aims to realise increased demand for and achievement of police accountability and reform throughout the Commonwealth.
12) Film The police Portland is a grassroots, volunteer-run organization that focuses on police accountability through filming police encounters in the community.
13) The aim of CHRI's programme in South Asia is to develop an increased demand for and achievement of police accountability and reform.
14) For example, in St Lucia a National Crime Commission was launched in February 2003 to form civic partnerships with the police and to increase police accountability .
15) The Knapp Commission in the 1970s, and the Mollen Commission in 1994 have led to reforms within the NYPD aimed to improve police accountability .
use police accountability in a sentence16) Ironically, this adopts the arguments of Left Realism (as in Taylor: 1982) which emphasized police accountability and responsiveness to local community needs.
17) When in Atlanta, the 8th stop of the police accountability Tour ( Pete & Garret, joined by Mike from Cop Block Central FL and Jeff .
18) According to the South African police Service Act , CPFs should ensure police accountability , transparency and effectiveness in the community, said Plato.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of police accountability
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of police accountability with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with police accountability
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word police accountability in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with police accountability.
20 examples of simple sentences of police accountability. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of police accountability
Compound Sentences with police accountability
Complex Sentences with police accountability
Compound-Complex Sentences with police accountability