strengthen accountability in a sentence
1) How can we strengthen local accountability ?
2) Strengthening democratic accountability in the Community was one of the issues discussed.
3) The Bill contains no provision for the widely supported proposal to strengthen local accountability .
strengthen accountability example sentences4) The use of inequality indices for screening AKST investments and monitoring outcomes strengthens accountability .
5) This new approach will improve overall health outcomes while also strengthening accountability of Federal resources.
6) We also believe that new freedoms for scheme members will strengthen accountability and benefit investors.
7) Design a procedure to strengthen accountability and ensure quick and strict legal disposal of negligence cases.
8) Changes of this kind would standardize and strengthen accountability without destroying the arm's length arrangement.
9) We understand some of the distinctive challenges in strengthening accountability in fragile states and post-conflict situations.
10) The other elements of the vision are to encourage councils to be entrepreneurial and to strengthen accountability .
11) The rule strengthens accountability and record-keeping requirements, enabling contractors to assess the effectiveness of their recruitment efforts.
12) Inner-party accountability was strengthened .
13) Strengthening government accountability through elaboration of standards of services and entitlement, which poor people can legitimately claim from public agencies.
14) The NCLB Act will strengthen Title I accountability by requiring States to implement statewide accountability systems covering all public schools and students.
15) London Mayor Ken Livingstone opined, "a more democratic United Nations as envisaged by this campaign will strengthen the accountability and legitimacy of the UN.
use strengthen accountability in a sentence16) There has been a great deal of discussion about whether managers should be regulated and suggestions for strengthening the accountability of NHS managers .
17) As The Daily Beast notes : The move could potentially toughen the criteria for drone strikes, strengthen the program's accountability , and increase transparency.
18) The commitment by Afghanistan to strengthen government accountability , transparency and oversight, and to protect the human rights of all Afghans, both men and women
19) recommended that the Mayor direct DCPS to establish planning processes for strikes and look to performance reviews from central offices to strengthen accountability .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of strengthen accountability
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of strengthen accountability with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with strengthen accountability
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word strengthen accountability in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with strengthen accountability.
20 examples of simple sentences of strengthen accountability. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of strengthen accountability
Compound Sentences with strengthen accountability
Complex Sentences with strengthen accountability
Compound-Complex Sentences with strengthen accountability