become accountable in a sentence
1) You become accountable to advertisers, rather than your reader.
2) Will HMOs become accountable for outrageous behavior?
3) NCLB has become more accountable by placing students in subgroups to identify the specific disability.
become accountable example sentences4) Therefore, the US alone has become accountable for every action or reaction in Iraq.
5) But new jobs are being created as healthcare providers become increasingly accountable to drive positive patient outcomes.
6) It's time companies become accountable for sales success and failure as much as the sales individuals.
7) The only way a person becomes accountable , is if there is a point in the heart.
8) Short also said that NGOs should become accountable to their own publics in order to become more effective.
9) Paramedics became increasingly accountable for their errors as well, and these too led to changes in procedure.
10) Worse still, our elected representatives, far from strengthening their links with voters, actually become less accountable to them.
11) Royalties on such sale shall not become accountable as a sale until one month after the Publisher has actually received payment.
12) Their deeni birth took place after which they became accountable of each and every deed they do, personally or publicly.
13) Despite this, some observers believe that at the 3rd Conference the CMC again became accountable to the Central Committee.
14) It is then that we become truly accountable to our young and to this country , not to Canada or England.
15) Thus let loose into the real world of competitive survival, it argues, teachers and therefore schools will become more accountable .
use become accountable in a sentence16) One man who used his rage and quick verbal thinking to bring others to their knees finally woke up to becoming accountable .
17) Instead teach that anything is possible if you put your mind to it and you become accountable to yourself and your community.
18) He becomes accountable for all his actions to the extent that he is clear about who he is as a priest and what he is for in the Church.
19) The government – headed by a newly powerful premier, with the power to appoint and dismiss key ministers – becomes more accountable to Parliament.
20) By virtue of them being elected by the people, MPs forfeit their right to personal life and become accountable to the electorate.
21) MG: So my job as a parent then is to set specific standards, to set specific goals, to set attainable landmarks that a child can say, if I do this, I become accountable .
22) According to Jewish law, when Jewish boys become 13 years old, they become accountable for their actions and become a bar mitzvah.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of become accountable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of become accountable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with become accountable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word become accountable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with become accountable.
20 examples of simple sentences of become accountable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of become accountable
Compound Sentences with become accountable
Complex Sentences with become accountable
Compound-Complex Sentences with become accountable