make accountable in a sentence
1) Has anyone been made accountable for these tragedies?
2) Trusts were deliberately made accountable to Parliament via the risk regulator Monitor.
3) Large factories were made accountable for their own production, profits and losses.
make accountable example sentences4) Maybe, but if they do, make then accountable .
5) The civilian institutions need to be strengthened and made accountable to deliver the goods.
6) Rental companies should be made accountable in adhering to safe practices ," he said.
7) Was any person, official or engineer made accountable for the failure of GAP?
8) They were also made accountable for their actions in the exact measure of their authority.
9) At the same time governing bodies were made accountable to parents for the first time.
10) In any rational organisation such behaviour is recognised as unacceptable, & the violators are made accountable .
11) In addition, financial auditors of companies have to be made more accountable for distortions and lapses.
12) Give them authority to align and make accountable those capable of evil, harm, and generosity.
13) Despite hundreds of lives lost, no one seems to have been made accountable for the tragedies.
14) Until such time as political leaders are made fully accountable , the political demands of utilitarianism must remain irrelevant.
15) Questions were raised as to how politicians should be made accountable particularly during election campaigns when bogus promises are made.
use make accountable in a sentence16) How can doctors be made more accountable for the resources they use and what kind of incentives are appropriate?
17) However, it is not enough to nominate someone to be accountable – the right person must be made accountable .
18) He will also pop up if a clinical commissioning group goes bankrupt – to ensure failing partners will be made accountable .
19) These citizens will be served by instruments of Government at Union level, which are intended eventually to be made democratically accountable .
20) It could not survive for long, and the Council would soon have to be made accountable to the European Parliament in some form or another.
21) Bureaucrats were made accountable to the central government, instead of the people in their wards and districts (Tripp, 1997).
22) To what extent is government made accountable by (i) Parliament, (ii) the electorate, and (iii) the courts?
23) Rahul Gandhi opines that the Lokpal should be made a constitutional body and it should be made accountable to the Parliament, just like the Election Commission of India.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of make accountable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of make accountable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with make accountable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word make accountable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with make accountable.
20 examples of simple sentences of make accountable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of make accountable
Compound Sentences with make accountable
Complex Sentences with make accountable
Compound-Complex Sentences with make accountable