fully accountable in a sentence
1) Entrepreneurs are owners fully accountable for their business venture.
2) Every carpet cleaning company should be fully accountable for its work.
3) When will these people be held fully accountable ?
fully accountable example sentences4) And you may have to be held fully accountable .
5) He had proved himself fully accountable to do the right things for the right reason.
6) Second , ICANN will need to be fully accountable for its actions and its operations.
7) For a business to take responsibility for its actions, that business must be fully accountable .
8) It's entirely and totally your responsibility and you are fully accountable for your present life situation.
9) They are fully accountable for actions taken and decisions made, by both them self and their subordinates.
10) It is time for an agency that consumers – and their elected representatives – can hold fully accountable .
11) Until such time as political leaders are made fully accountable , the political demands of utilitarianism must remain irrelevant.
12) This society is first ever society in Haryana which is fully accountable to the people of the area.
13) The society is small enough for individuals to remain fully accountable , so the system usually works very well.
14) We hold each associate who joins our team fully accountable to the following 'non-negotiables' of our culture.
15) As a partner in the Interim Government, the Maoists must now be held fully accountable for their actions.
use fully accountable in a sentence16) Each is fully accountable to the other, and each bears a responsibility to speak up when things go wrong.
17) I fully support the assertion that gun owners bear the sole burden of safeguarding their weapons and should be held fully accountable .
18) Drug companies need to be held fully accountable for the crops, preventing blame from falling solely on farmers if glitches occur.
19) It 's about setting ourselves ever higher standards and making ourselves fully accountable for meeting them, not just talking about them.
20) Israel had to be held fully accountable , and no room should be left for its disrespect of the United Nations Charter.
21) Each local Healthwatch will be commissioned by and fully accountable to its local authority , and will replace the Local Involvement Networks.
22) The betting chief said he was " fully accountable " for the latest profits warning but indicated that he had no intention of stepping down.
23) This is an injustice we should never forget, and one to which we should bear witness again and again until the record is corrected and Israel is held fully accountable .
24) We believe that all government, whether local, national, or increasingly European, should be bound by the rights of the individual and should be fully accountable .
25) The" new nurse" would have a higher and broader level of competencies, expected to make and be fully accountable for all decisions regarding the care given to patients.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of fully accountable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of fully accountable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with fully accountable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word fully accountable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with fully accountable.
20 examples of simple sentences of fully accountable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of fully accountable
Compound Sentences with fully accountable
Complex Sentences with fully accountable
Compound-Complex Sentences with fully accountable