remain accountable in a sentence
1) It is sometimes difficult to remain accountable for our actions.
2) However the practice remains accountable to the FPC for its drugs expenditure.
3) The Home Secretary will remain ministerially accountable to Parliament for prison policy.
remain accountable example sentences4) However, the Kalons remain accountable for the utilization of the funds.
5) Balanced against the right to permanence is the need for the judiciary to remain accountable .
6) This integrated approach enables you to provide complete transparency and remain accountable in order to secure future funding.
7) This delegation must be in writing and the Designated Official remains ultimately accountable for all security clearances provided.
8) Structures and mechanisms in our legislation will ensure the agency remains accountable for its mission, yet independent.
9) The society is small enough for individuals to remain fully accountable , so the system usually works very well.
10) Although TFF property may be acquired for exclusive use by the IRS, these assets remain accountable under Treasury records.
11) Arguably in a non-jury legal system, there is more public interest in ensuring that judges remain accountable to the people.
12) When you work as a Team you still remain accountable as a person for your professional conduct and the care you provide.
13) Remaining accountable to them means treating them all with the respect they deserve, whether it's a CEO or a clerk.
14) The program offers troubled youth an alternative to the court system while ensuring they remain accountable for their actions and provide restitution to their victims.
15) The revised Guidelines begin by recalling that a data controller remains accountable for personal data under its control regardless of the location of the data.
use remain accountable in a sentence16) Exodus 9:12, 34-35 stipulate that the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart in such a manner that Pharaoh would still remain accountable for his actions.
17) This daily contact insures that monastics remain accountable for their actions, because if monks misbehaved, they would probably get very hungry.
18) "He remains entirely accountable for his views," she said.
19) " Prosecutors are given enormous power over individual lives, and they must remain accountable .
20) " We recognize that we must do more with less and remain accountable to state taxpayers and policymakers," he said.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of remain accountable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of remain accountable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with remain accountable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word remain accountable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with remain accountable.
20 examples of simple sentences of remain accountable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of remain accountable
Compound Sentences with remain accountable
Complex Sentences with remain accountable
Compound-Complex Sentences with remain accountable