accountable transparent in a sentence
1) The system's governance arrangements should be effective, accountable and transparent .
2) Political pressure is rightly demanding that all institutions become more accountable and more transparent .
3) The Coalition believes they are entitled to representation which is accountable and transparent .
accountable transparent example sentences4) We want that to be dealt with up front, accountable and transparent .
5) Ensure that ICANN operates in a manner that is stable, accountable , transparent , and predictable.
6) Mandate a more equitable, accountable and transparent disposition process with extensive reporting to the public; 8.
7) We will be accountable and transparent to our business customers and to the people of Minnesota.
8) The Board is responsible for ensuring that Oxfam International is accountable , transparent , and fit for purpose.
9) To spruik the terms " open; accountable and transparent " is one thing, to act on them is another.
10) He said he would continue to deliver accountable , transparent , developmental and people-oriented leadership to the people of Rivers State.
11) U.S. assistance helps build accountable and transparent institutions that can better serve the needs of the Dominican people and strengthen democratic governance.
12) At WFP, every staff member knows that we have to be as efficient, accountable , transparent , and results-oriented as possible.
13) The Ministry of Mines drew up its first business reform plan in a bid to create a more accountable and transparent mining industry.
14) It was a matter of "sensible incremental change, where it can ensure that services are delivered better in an accountable and transparent way".
15) Our endgame here is to change the culture of the Port Authority to make this agency more accountable , more transparent , which it's not right now.
use accountable transparent in a sentence16) We call on leaders in every sphere of our society to be more accountable and more transparent in the conduct of public affairs .
17) Ensure that financial resources are managed in an accountable and transparent manner
18) Trusted Local Governments performing their mandated functions in an accountable and transparent manner
19) "It needs to be accountable , transparent , and held to high standards for quality of work and quality of service.
20) The question kept coming up, "How can our organization become more accountable and transparent to increase awareness amongst all of our staff?"
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accountable transparent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accountable transparent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accountable transparent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accountable transparent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accountable transparent.
20 examples of simple sentences of accountable transparent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accountable transparent
Compound Sentences with accountable transparent
Complex Sentences with accountable transparent
Compound-Complex Sentences with accountable transparent