avoid conversation in a sentence
1) Scott had avoided conversation with the man.
2) You can also avoid conversations by not making eye contact with strangers.
3) She is bound by tradition to wear black and avoid conversation with young men.
4) Obama cautioned against Democratic or progressive strategies that would avoid conversations about religious values altogether.
avoid conversation example sentences5) Together they walked slowly up towards the great house, Artemis lagging slightly behind to try and avoid conversation.
6) Emma attempts to avoid conversation, but Graham is insistent on explaining to her he feels nothing for Regina.
7) While in public, women were required to avoid conversations with estranged men while only visiting places frequented by women.
8) Consider making a pact with your friends to avoid conversations centering around negative self-talk, diet, weight, or appearance.
9) It cannot be documented without revealing these delitos, so it is important to avoid conversation about what is being done, at any cost.
10) She didn't look at him now, but stared at her plate, and nibbled at a piece of fresh bread as a way of avoiding conversation.
11) They must avoid conversations with the demon and not listen to the demon's voice because "the demon is a liar and would like to confuse us.
12) She avoided conversation with the other passengers, who, she saw immediately, were in commerce and not the sort of people she usually mixed with.
13) Co-workers are often confused about how to react to the news of the relationship or the breakup, which can lead to awkward interactions in the workplace as well as avoided conversation.
14) If you are going to avoid conversation and not share your feelings and heart with them, they will not understand where are you in your life.
example sentences with avoid15) In the story, she avoided conversation about her recent trouble on "Today", and instead focused on her newborn baby boy.
16) He suffered from a severe form of tinnitus, a "ringing" in his ears that made it hard for him to hear music; he also tried to avoid conversations.
17) For two weeks he hunkered down, masquerading as a guerrilla, avoiding conversations that could expose his lack of local language and keeping his face in shadow.
18) avoid conversations that are negative, self-defeating or self-destructive
19) " Like the rest of the Gang, Charlie has a poor grasp of history, current events and geography, sometimes avoiding conversations on these subjects altogether to salvage some dignity.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid conversation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid conversation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid conversation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid conversation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid conversation.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid conversation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid conversation
Compound Sentences with avoid conversation
Complex Sentences with avoid conversation
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid conversation