avoid a penalty in a sentence
1) Teammates advancing on the beam have to stay within two swings of each other in order to avoid a penalty.
2) In some cases, it is hoped that the infraction can be concealed from the officials, avoiding a penalty.
3) To avoid a penalty in 2016, employers subject to the mandate must offer coverage to 95% of their full-time employees.
4) To avoid a penalty in 2015, employers subject to the mandate must offer coverage to 70% of their full-time employees.
avoid a penalty example sentences5) Webber, passing Schumacher using DRS, cut the chicane on lap 64 and ceded the position back to avoid a penalty.
6) When Chilton's car was being recovered he was quick to point out to his team how much he'd backed off for the yellow flags, anxious to avoid a penalty.
7) They will likely be the bronze-level "minimum essential benefits" plan that individuals must have in order to avoid a penalty, so enrollment should increase even more rapidly than it already is.
8) You may need to give your employer a new Form W-4 to adjust your withholding or make estimated tax payments to avoid a penalty for underpayment of estimated tax.
9) In general, financial incentives to obtain a reward and avoid a penalty might be an effective method for encouraging hospitals to devise and implement strategies to avoid readmissions.
10) After an incomplete pass, the Beavers were forced to use their last time out to avoid a penalty with 23 seconds left.
11) Whatever the case, if you have no other insurance and you're eligible for Part B, you must enroll to avoid a penalty.
12) He remained in and Randy Moss, who was supposed to receive the pass, had to run off the field to avoid a penalty.
13) With the Cup in the balance, he clearly won the start after Team New Zealand got too close to the line too early and had to slow its progress to avoid a penalty.
14) Frequently, most first-time offenders avoid a penalty for failing to file–just as MacAndrews u0026 Forbes had for its first violation.
example sentences with avoid15) Charging for advice : The typical M.O.: Someone calls offering to help you enroll in the insurance exchanges for a fee or tells you that you need a new insurance card in order to avoid a penalty.
16) If an employer currently does not offer coverage to employees working 30 hours per week and they wish to avoid a penalty, they will need to amend their eligibility and plan documents by Jan. 1, 2015.
17) "I was mad," said linebacker Matt Millen, who had to run off the field to avoid a penalty.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid a penalty
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid a penalty with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid a penalty
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid a penalty in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid a penalty.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid a penalty. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid a penalty
Compound Sentences with avoid a penalty
Complex Sentences with avoid a penalty
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid a penalty