avoid a collision in a sentence
1) The quick thinking of Brinkmann avoided a collision.
2) She maintained course and speed, doing nothing to avoid a collision.
3) Reportedly several ships in the formation maneuvered to avoid a collision.
4) The ship stabilises and narrowly avoids a collision with Buckingham Palace.
avoid a collision example sentences5) Beyond a certain point, it became impossible to avoid a collision.
6) The car driver avoided a collision, but it wasn't pretty.
7) The driver stalled the car while attempting to avoid a collision with another car.
8) He fired into another Bf 110 and avoided a collision with a third.
9) Boelcke swerved to avoid a collision with the interceding aircraft.
10) He told police he applied his brakes but was unable to avoid a collision.
11) Several times the space station was moved slightly to avoid a collision with space junk .
12) The object promptly accelerated toward the second aircraft, which turned to avoid a collision.
13) If the speed is not too high, this brake boosting function can help avoid a collision.
14) He damaged a second and narrowly avoided a collision with the machine as he flew by.
example sentences with avoid15) The huge lorry is forced to mount the kerb to avoid a collision with the oncoming car.
16) In 1903, his leadership became recognized when he avoided a collision with the "Arabic".
17) Only by braking hard and swerving were we able to avoid a collision with the terrified animal.
18) The truck was trying to avoid a collision with a car that cut in front of him.
19) At that point, the ATC asked Rahul's pilots to abort landing to avoid a collision.
20) Typically the design sight distance allows a below-average driver to stop in time to avoid a collision.
21) Rhys-Davids fired an entire drum of ammunition at the German and broke off to avoid a collision.
22) as the Earth cargo ship C982 moves through hyperspace, it narrowly avoids a collision with the TARDIS.
23) Spithill pulled his helm over hard to avoid a collision and the umpires penalized Emirates Team New Zealand .
24) Make sure you do so, immediately, and move in a direction that will avoid a collision.
25) He rolled the ankle during the fourth inning Thursday when he avoided a collision with left fielder Matt McBride .
26) Safety from debris over 10 cm ( 3.9 in) comes from maneuvering a spacecraft to avoid a collision.
27) Decreasing risk from space debris larger than 10 cm is often obtained by maneuvering a spacecraft to avoid a collision.
How to use avoid in a sentence28) Brundle was forced to spin to avoid a collision and both rejoined without losing places, with Häkkinen staying ahead.
29) avoiding a collision will become increasingly difficult as the comet moves closer to active regions on the sun's surface.
30) Taylor veered left in an attempt to avoid a collision with Jones but the two side–swiped each other.
31) as alarms sound, he comes out of his euphoric state, but not in time to avoid a collision.
32) This means that you will have to execute your decision in a hurry if you are to avoid a collision.
33) The phrase 'a collision or an attempt to avoid a collision' is to be interpreted in its widest sense.
34) Sooner or later students will need to swing, or stop a swing, to avoid a collision on the ground.
35) Crash avoidance systems and devices help the driver – and, increasingly, help the vehicle itself – to avoid a collision.
36) More than 80 per cent of motorists have been forced to stop suddenly to avoid a collision with a person on foot.
37) However, situations may arise when noise is necessary to alert the whales to the presence of vessel and avoid a collision.
38) Special care must be also taken by the pilots of both models to avoid a collision after the release of the glider.
39) If you do come across an animal on the road, use the emergency techniques referred to earlier to avoid a collision.
40) If it is impractical to do so, a lantern or torch must be displayed in sufficient time to avoid a collision.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid a collision
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid a collision with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid a collision
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid a collision in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid a collision.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid a collision. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid a collision
Compound Sentences with avoid a collision
Complex Sentences with avoid a collision
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid a collision