avoid a crash in a sentence
1) McCudden narrowly avoided a crash, pulling up feet above the ground.
2) Just as Prince has avoided a crash, Stephanie offers to pilot.
3) It is deliberately designed to prevent the passengers from being able to avoid a crash.
4) Recovery may require a specific and counterintuitive set of actions in order to avoid a crash.
avoid a crash example sentences5) Driver B braked and swung to the right, but was unable to avoid a crash.
6) Mi... Plane With Engine Failure Makes Emergency Landing On River Bed avoiding a crash.
7) Twenty-one earned "superior" or "advanced" ratings, meaning they apply the brakes to avoid a crash.
8) During the race Hornish avoided a crash by Eric McClure and in the process he made contact with Danica Patrick.
9) He had not been as lucky as me at the feed and needed to abandon a bottle to avoid a crash.
10) He worked his way back to the bunch and avoided a crash that occurred with 3 kilometres left in the race.
11) Impey made a bold move to pass Anderson in the final 50 meters and Anderson was forced to ease his sprint near the line to avoid a crash.
12) Nevertheless, as has been the case for decades, there's nothing like an alert driver when it comes to avoiding a crash.
13) Many car wrecks in Missouri are what are called, "rear end collisions." These crashes are most commonly caused by an inattentive driver failing to slow or stop a vehicle in time to avoid a crash.
14) avoiding a crash by's Greg Henderson, the defending champion, Goss finished the 51 km criterium first ahead of teammate Renshaw and's Robbie McEwen.
example sentences with avoid15) Hutarovich finished third in the Scheldeprijs three days later, having avoided a crash in the finishing straight which eliminated several riders from contention for the top placings.
16) Haussler denied he pushed Rasch at all, and sporting director Jens Zemke stated that the push was for Rasch's safety, to avoid a crash, and not to gain a competitive advantage.
17) If the driver cannot see any obstructions in the roadway, such as a stalled vehicle or animal, the driver may not be able to stop the vehicle in time to avoid a crash.
18) During the race, the Canadians fell and lost significant time, meaning that Australia would win their first medal if they raced conservatively and avoided a crash.
19) It is a way of deliberately causing program termination upon encountering an internal inconsistency ; precisely so as to avoid a crash, a silent failure or some other undesirable behavior.
20) I do bicycling, but based on conversations I've had with motorcyclists the following two apply: 2) When things get dicey and you need to avoid a crash you generally will go in the direction you look.
21) "We saw the rider from Sky fall, so we were lucky to avoid a crash," said Contador.
22) Jack's favorite entry is "crash tack - a sudden, unplanned, inefficient tack, often done to avoid a crash."
23) In order to avoid a crash, we need to have the front of the car (12.5 + 3.5)in. = 16 in. or 4/3 ft beyond the center of the intersection.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid a crash
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid a crash with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid a crash
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid a crash in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid a crash.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid a crash. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid a crash
Compound Sentences with avoid a crash
Complex Sentences with avoid a crash
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid a crash