avoid a repeat in a sentence
1) And residents are anxious to avoid a repeat .
2) New York is looking to avoid a repeat.
3) Simon wanted to avoid a repeat of these conflicts.
4) He gave orders forbidding skirmishes to avoid a repeat of the defeat.
avoid a repeat example sentences5) King wanted to avoid a repeat of the Conscription Crisis of 1917.
6) She seems none the worse for it but I'd rather avoid a repeat.
7) He may also give you helpful tips on how to avoid a repeat bedbug infestation.
8) Everyone can understand that NasCAR is trying to avoid a repeat of the disastrous CoT .
9) The "innocent" copy has to undergo therapy to avoid a repeat of the criminal act.
10) Officials eager to avoid a repeat of 2011 pre-emptively shut down federal offices and canceled public schools .
11) I made the attempt at about 5:45am hoping to avoid a repeat of the night before.
12) To avoid a repeat of these attacks, the British had taken to escorting the convoys with dreadnought squadrons.
13) Politicians across the spectrum called for a change in the legal process to avoid a repeat of the suspension.
14) Thus, any future war would take place outside of French territory avoiding a repeat of the First World War.
example sentences with avoid15) Your point 1 says that the measure "avoids a repeat of negative experiences based on coercion and force".
16) The decision was made in order to avoid a repeat of the performance issues that "Bayonetta" had on the console.
17) Musk said the company wanted to avoid a repeat of trouble it had in Europe when it rolled out vehicles too quickly.
18) We avoided a repeat of the iron yoke, not because we were so righteous, but because we were so blind.
19) But if player 1 plays with a player in foursome A, then player 2 must play with a player from foursome B to avoid a repeat with player 1.
20) With a sense of reality, and potentially wanting to avoid a repeat of the "sleepless night" comment, Barker says: "It is slow but sure.
21) So it was with a tinge of anxiety that I set off from Ross-shire's county town again heading for Nigg, hoping to avoid a repeat performance.
22) We've recently met Highways on site and understand that the rainfall in July was exceptional, but most importantly we need to know what we can do to help avoid a repeat.
23) Thankfully we have avoided a repeat of the shameful confusion surrounding the release of the first results in the new English Language GCSEs.
24) This time, military officials said the IDF will deploy larger forces along Israel's northern borders to avoid a repeat of the Nakba Day disturbances.
25) as Kenya's presidential poll approaches, the candidates are calling for peace, in hopes of avoiding a repeat of the violence that followed the last presidential election in 2007.
26) There had been rumours of a drug culture surrounding the club as early as 2005, and management reportedly shied away from certain players to avoid a repeat.
27) After significant public criticism, the NFL created an expansion draft to avoid a repeat of this very poor start for future expansion teams.
28) This change of direction was aimed at entering a team in the 1968 Olympics, to avoid a repeat of the cancelled New Zealand rugby tour and with D'Oliveira's selection in mind.
29) Looking to avoid a repeat event, Christofilos was given a job at Brookhaven, where he could continue working on the astron theory.
30) Determined to avoid a repeat of the unpleasant experience of Tyng's rectorship, a southerner and friend of the late Rev. Fowles was elected rector.
31) To avoid a repeat of Ming Rui's mistake, he was determined to guard his supply and communication lines, and advance at a sustainable pace.
32) Better training, more aircraft and a higher quality of equipment would allow the RAF to avoid a repeat of the Channel Dash.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid a repeat
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid a repeat with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid a repeat
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid a repeat in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid a repeat.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid a repeat. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid a repeat
Compound Sentences with avoid a repeat
Complex Sentences with avoid a repeat
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid a repeat