avoid a recurrence in a sentence
1) In May 1958, he showed his determination to avoid a recurrence.
2) You will have to continue taking these drugs for life to avoid a recurrence of MAC.
3) Once you have opened the window, clean and lubricate the tracks to avoid a recurrence of the problem.
4) Currently she is pain free following 3 months of Muscle Balance Physiotherapy rehabilitation and has avoided a recurrence of venous thrombosis.
avoid a recurrence example sentences5) To avoid a recurrence of the mischief, he begged her to dismiss the servant who had caused all this hubbub.
6) To avoid a recurrence of the problems experienced in 1980, the electoral law was revised and constitutional amendments made in 1982.
7) But, when the company gets sued for infringement, and they start to follow the trails back to how it happened, new policies are set up to avoid a recurrence.
8) Right now, people are still so shocked by the events of yesterday that they're unlikely to put up much resistance to anything which could help avoid a recurrence.
9) Trescothick was unable to avoid a recurrence of his previous difficulties when travelling abroad, however, and returned home on 15 October, citing the same "stress related illness".
10) The "Andrea Doria–Stockholm" collision led to several rule changes in the immediate years following the incident to avoid a recurrence.
11) In an attempt to avoid a recurrence of the political chaos of early imperial China, the conquered states were not allowed to be referred to as independent nations.
12) PUC investigators wrote that the settlement is in the public interest because it avoids a costly public hearing process and PPL has taken steps to avoid a recurrence .
13) In an effort to avoid a recurrence of ACPO, polyethylene glycol was started on postoperative day 1 and narcotic use was minimized.
14) as soon after you are aware of the problem, discuss the matter with the employee and come up with a plan to avoid a recurrence.
example sentences with avoid15) Practitioners should be aware that this type of therapy is an option, particularly for patients who are keen to avoid a recurrence during a specified period, e.g. a holiday, exams, etc. Grade C
16) established to inquire into the facts and circumstances surrounding an incident or occurrence to inform command decisions about actions that may need to be taken to avoid a recurrence;
17) "Its still not too late for the party leaders to meet", he said adding that it was the best way to avoid a recurrence of last Monday's clashes and prevent a national calamity.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid a recurrence
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid a recurrence with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid a recurrence
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid a recurrence in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid a recurrence.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid a recurrence. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid a recurrence
Compound Sentences with avoid a recurrence
Complex Sentences with avoid a recurrence
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid a recurrence