accept the assignment in a sentence
1) the grievant accepted the assignment "under protest".
2) Valkerie feels doubly guilty about accepting the assignment.
3) Not accepting the assignment in the first place .
4) With President Roosevelt's approval, MacArthur accepted the assignment.
accept the assignment example sentences5) Betances accepted the assignment out of gratitude towards Martí.
6) Weather Bureau personnel stationed on weather ships were asked voluntarily to accept the assignment.
7) Meche is shocked to see who it is but accepts the assignment.
8) Nevertheless, anxious to return to the field, he accepted the assignment.
9) Having heard the story, Bradford accepts the assignment to investigate the old house.
10) Roger protests, but eventually accepts the assignment and stalks out of the room.
11) Do not hesitate to accept the assignment overseas or to other end of country.
12) He accepted the assignment nonetheless.
13) He accepted the assignment nonetheless.
14) He accepted the assignment, and on March 15, 1846, he left home.
example sentences with assignment15) Gee has always accepted the assignment, with little concern how it might affect his offensive production.
16) His decision to accept the assignment from his President troubled him throughout the remainder of his career.
17) Guthrie accepted the assignment with the request that he would be allowed to engineer the record himself.
18) Ping accepted the assignment.
19) With this assurance, she returns to Houston and tells Nate Harrington that she will accept the assignment.
20) the comic ends with the Operative retrieving the remains of the Hands, and accepting the assignment to locate River.
21) DuPont had a strong organization and had studied every aspect of the Met Lab's program thoroughly before accepting the assignment.
22) Yuck!) Remedy: book up feedback calls or meetings when you accept the assignment and explain your working practice.
23) Kilcrop accepts the assignment only after Niko–with whom he has become enamored–urges him to take the job.
24) With almost no money coming in from his finished stories, Crane accepted the assignment and left Oxted for New York.
25) She is a team leader, having accepted the assignment in Rota, Spain that Tony had turned down several years prior.
26) Where subordinates are given a choice in accepting the assignment, these issues should be discussed and negotiated prior to the delegation.
27) Hamer accepted the assignment but balked at the compensation – just $180 a month, less than half his current pay.
How to use assignment in a sentence28) Faulkner provisionally accepts the assignment and sets about recruiting his officers, all of whom have worked with him on previous operations.
29) Inge was hitting just .177 at the time and was out of minor league options, but chose to accept the assignment.
30) Ambassador Taylor reported to Washington that Prime Minister Quat was reluctant to accept the assignment of more U.S. soldiers to South Vietnam.
31) Dunne confesses he didn't much like the "simple-minded" story of 'the Robe,' but accepted the assignment as a favor to the studio.
32) You can ask the Régie du logement (rental board) to force your landlord to accept the assignment or sublet if he has no good reason for refusing.
33) He hesitated to accept the assignment with 20th Century Fox at first because he had an unpleasant experience directing the 1992 film Alien 3 for the studio.
34) Only after serious consideration and with full disclosure of risks and concerns to the employer or client, should one accept the assignment.
35) In September 2007, he accepted the assignment of the Acting Rector of the University, until his formal installation in June 2008.
36) the Orioles traded him to the Boston Red Sox on March 15, 2013, and rather than accepting the assignment, Flacco decided to retire from baseball.
37) So he takes her on a training flight to the Kennedy Space Center and there tells her that her primary duty is to Project Ares, which will shut down completely if she does not accept the assignment.
38) It was then he learned that Timbuktu was in the grips of the bubonic plague and no one else would accept the assignment.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accept the assignment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accept the assignment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accept the assignment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accept the assignment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accept the assignment.
20 examples of simple sentences of accept the assignment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accept the assignment
Compound Sentences with accept the assignment
Complex Sentences with accept the assignment
Compound-Complex Sentences with accept the assignment