assimilate in a sentence
1) It is assimilated without any decisive remainder.
2) His ability to assimilate knowledge was extraordinary.
3) They usually assimilate to a following consonant.
4) Both groups became gradually assimilated into the village society.
assimilate example sentences5) This system was quickly assimilated into a liturgy.
6) Not being design to assimilate it is dangerous .
7) The intestines assimilate food into the body.
8) To eat is to appropriate and assimilate.
9) The result is usually lucid and easy to assimilate.
10) The herbal notes assimilate quickly, revealing some incense beneath.
11) When a plant is under stress, less carbon is assimilated.
12) The second generation eventually assimilated in Australian society.
13) Catholics became more assimilated into American culture.
14) Most future waves of Dutch immigrants were quickly assimilated.
example sentences with assimilate15) They were quickly assimilated into Georgian society.
16) Are Filipinos becoming too assimilated? 3.
17) The products of photosynthesis are called "assimilates".
18) The ability of our individual bodies to assimilate nutrients.
19) Preserve native culture or assimilate into America s melting pot?
20) With this problem we must reflect and assimilate.
21) He should completely assimilate to the collar within a few days.
22) One concern is that many Korean migrants refuse to fully assimilate.
23) They were assimilated to the Portuguese population.
24) Their population was consequently assimilated by the Slavic settlers.
25) They have assimilated fully into the country.
26) It is a product that is assimilated by speakers.
27) The Ego must assimilate what it has experienced.
How to use assimilate in a sentence28) Muslims were assimilated into the Christian population.
29) All Polish citizens were assimilated into the empire.
30) There was already too much to be assimilated, considered.
31) They often assimilated into the Tibetan population.
32) Probably assimilated into the Slavic rural population.
33) When will they ever assimilate I wonder ?
34) To assimilate is the last thing on the blacks agenda .
35) Other individuals may assimilate more readily to London English speech.
36) Often Native Americans are perceived as having been assimilated.
37) She became fully assimilated, marrying a Mohawk man.
38) These people were personal assimilated showmanship liberals.
39) High vowels assimilate in height to following mid vowels across syllable boundaries.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assimilate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assimilate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assimilate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assimilate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assimilate.
20 examples of simple sentences of assimilate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assimilate
Compound Sentences with assimilate
Complex Sentences with assimilate
Compound-Complex Sentences with assimilate