assignor in a sentence
1) The bank must pay him and not the assignor.
2) The assignor usually retains a royalty or reversionary interest in the lease.
3) Creditors will be able to continue to pursue the Assignor.
4) Mr. Cooper's allegations relate to the assignee, not the assignor.
assignor example sentences5) In equity, these principles operate to protect both the assignor and the assignee.
6) The assignor must receive consideration for the agreement, otherwise the assignment will be ineffective.
7) The assignor must not retain any sort of reversionary interest in the right to possess.
8) But if the assignor is the founder or owner of the company, they are.
9) The promise is enforceable by either the assignor or the other party to the original contract.
10) If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the WYS Assignor.
11) No such assignment by, howsoever occurring, shall relieve the assignor of its obligations hereunder.
12) With an assignment, the assignor transfers the complete remainder of the interest to the assignee.
13) Where assignment is thus permitted, the assignor need not consult the other party to the contract.
14) Similarly, the assignee could also sue under this theory if the assignor wrongfully revoked the assignment.
example sentences with assignor15) Email the referee assignors for the appropriate age group to let them know when you can work.
16) Plaintiff's rights in the copyrighted work in this action were transferred when the assignor executed the assignment.
17) The formal requirements of a copyright assignment are " quite simple": a writing signed by the assignor.
18) Four of these were held by Williams as an assignor of Western Cartridge Company (Winchester).
19) Furthermore, the obligor can raise against the assignee counterclaims and setoffs that the obligor had against the assignor.
20) The assignor often delegates duties in addition to rights to the assignee, but the assignor may remain ultimately responsible.
21) The assignor often delegates duties in addition to rights to the assignee, but the assignor may remain ultimately responsible.
22) Occasionally, an unscrupulous assignor will assign exactly the same rights to multiple parties (usually for some consideration).
23) Finally, the death or declaration of bankruptcy by the assignor will automatically revoke the assignment by operation of law.
24) The equitable doctrine of assignor estoppel bars a patent's assignor from later claiming that what was assigned was a nullity.
25) The equitable doctrine of assignor estoppel bars a patent's assignor from later claiming that what was assigned was a nullity.
26) If the partnership is dissolved, the assignee can also claim the assignor's share of any distribution accompanying the dissolution.
27) Liquidation of Assets As a general rule, the Assignee will assemble the Assignor's assets and advertise an auction sale.
28) Typically a third-party is involved in a contract with the assignor, and the contract is in effect transferred to the assignee.
29) Gábor Kornél Tolnai, Stockholm, Sweden, assignor to Arenco Aktiebolag, Stockholm, Sweden, a joint-stock company.
30) STARs WILL NOT put their names on the blue game card because STARs will be paid by WAGS directly, not by the assignors.
31) Both teams, as well as the Referee assignor will receive an email notification form WAGS once the information has been entered into the data base.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assignor
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assignor with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assignor
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assignor in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assignor.
20 examples of simple sentences of assignor. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assignor
Compound Sentences with assignor
Complex Sentences with assignor
Compound-Complex Sentences with assignor