assimilate into in a sentence
1) Both groups became gradually assimilated into the village society.
2) This system was quickly assimilated into a liturgy.
3) Catholics became more assimilated into American culture.
4) They were quickly assimilated into Georgian society.
assimilate into example sentences5) Preserve native culture or assimilate into America s melting pot?
6) Muslims were assimilated into the Christian population.
7) All Polish citizens were assimilated into the empire.
8) They often assimilated into the Tibetan population.
9) Probably assimilated into the Slavic rural population.
10) Adolescent peer groups provide support as teens assimilate into adulthood.
11) Eventually many of these migrants were assimilated into Bulgarian society.
12) The Polish today are well assimilated into American society.
13) C) They should be assimilated into white society.
14) Students will be assimilated into other district schools.
example sentences with assimilate15) They must be assimilated into each party's decision-making processes.
16) Many local religions and traditions were assimilated into puranic Hinduism.
17) Only now slowly are some assimilating into modern society.
18) Still others remained in Florida and assimilated into Seminole culture.
19) Thai Chinese have generally assimilated into the larger Thai population.
20) Nowadays, they have mostly assimilated into the general society.
21) Few of these have been assimilated into standard English.
22) Conversely, some Slavs were assimilated into other populations.
23) Over the centuries they were fully assimilated into the Hungarian population.
24) Their ideas have been assimilated into the mainstream of the science.
25) The invaders were eventually assimilated into the local community as Kshatriyas.
26) The development should be capable of being assimilated into the natural environment.
27) In addition, native born Irish-Argentines assimilated into the local community.
How to use assimilate in a sentence28) Most union employees were assimilated into the Conrail System.
29) An individual may face challenges assimilating into the whole, collective culture.
30) Those who stayed in Singapore assimilated into the Malay community.
31) Almost all of them assimilated into the Czech population.
32) Hindu Gurjars today are assimilated into several varnas.
33) As such, they were assimilated into Amhara culture from birth.
34) Its remaining teams were assimilated into the WPSL Elite League.
35) Many Irish immigrants would also assimilate into French-Canadian society.
36) Despite his religious upbringing he eventually assimilates into a more moderate lifestyle.
37) Many assimilated into existing Catholic congregations.
38) The majority of Poles in Ukraine assimilated into the Ukrainian culture.
39) I am the stronger; you will be assimilated into me.
40) However, they too were eventually assimilated into the body of Slavs.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assimilate into
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assimilate into with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assimilate into
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assimilate into in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assimilate into.
20 examples of simple sentences of assimilate into. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assimilate into
Compound Sentences with assimilate into
Complex Sentences with assimilate into
Compound-Complex Sentences with assimilate into