assimilating in a sentence
1) I'm still assimilating it 12 months later.
2) Only now slowly are some assimilating into modern society.
3) We need cleansing; assimilating His word is the only solution.
4) But in assimilating, we have too often been digested.
assimilating example sentences5) assimilating the dog into our house has not been seamless.
6) An individual may face challenges assimilating into the whole, collective culture.
7) They're assimilating us into their culture.
8) assimilating and matching skills and job roles is normal practice during service restructuring.
9) They began assimilating to European customs, in particular British.
10) Colonialism and capitalism are based on extracting and assimilating .
11) They have been highly successful in assimilating and developing the insider perspective.
12) Difficulty assimilating the experience is also a hallmark.
13) After their subsequent spread, they began assimilating non-Slavic peoples.
14) SUSAN is an acronym standing for "smallest univalue segment assimilating nucleus.
example sentences with assimilating15) In this way they were both Doxa and both culturally assimilating.
16) I spent countless hours researching and assimilating this material in 1989 and 1990.
17) The children were assimilating the objects to conform to their own mental structures.
18) The focus shifted to culturally assimilating immigrants and "whitening" the population.
19) Consequently, Malagasy cuisine is traditional while also assimilating newly emergent cultural influences.
20) assimilating Picard made total sense, but making him somewhat distinct did not.
21) We stretch and extend our cognitive structures by assimilating new and challenging information.
22) How is it fitting (assimilating) into what they already know?
23) We began assimilating impostor Facebook pages and reaching out to fandom leaders.
24) The liver absorbs and combines all the 100 essential enzymes needed for assimilating nutrients.
25) How does it do this assimilating?
26) Research has shown that most Indo immigrants are assimilating into their host societies.
27) Techno artists and DJs began assimilating dubstep into their sets and productions.
How to use assimilating in a sentence28) Second generation immigrants are doing better overall and are assimilating more successfully into U.S. society.
29) In the early 90s refugees living in Georgia resisted assimilating into Georgian society.
30) That makes the job of assimilating newcomers into the main American culture more difficult.
31) assimilating policies, however, were most aggressive between the years 1924-1927.
32) They strive to increase their numbers and spread across the universe by assimilating advanced technologies.
33) In the 1960s Air Force Weather began assimilating weather data collected from meteorological satellites.
34) Carbohydrates: Fish are rather less good at assimilating this energy source than humans.
35) Marji would later call this her first step towards assimilating herself into Western culture.
36) We have the capacity of assimilating from other cultures whatever is relevant to us.
37) You need to be good at assimilating information quickly and have excellent time management.
38) Practically, executive onboarding involves acquiring, accommodating, assimilating and accelerating new executives.
39) Assimilating, organizing, and analyzing it is crucial for strategic planning and decision making.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assimilating
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assimilating with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assimilating
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assimilating in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assimilating.
20 examples of simple sentences of assimilating. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assimilating
Compound Sentences with assimilating
Complex Sentences with assimilating
Compound-Complex Sentences with assimilating