assimilate to in a sentence
1) They usually assimilate to a following consonant.
2) He should completely assimilate to the collar within a few days.
3) They were assimilated to the Portuguese population.
4) New teachers learn these norms and assimilate to them.
assimilate to example sentences5) She refuses to assimilate to an American code of behavior.
6) These Muslims later assimilated to form core of Burmese Muslims.
7) These Muslims later assimilated to form the core of Burmese Muslims.
8) Often, the sequence of assimilates to .
9) Approximately 30,000 Goguryeo households were assimilated to China.
10) The phonological structure of loanwords is assimilated to Otomi phonology.
11) They began assimilating to European customs, in particular British.
12) This example also illustrates that assimilates to following, creating gemination.
13) The Old Greenlandic diphthong has assimilated to .
14) Bobbie immediately assimilated to life with the Danzes.
example sentences with assimilate15) Phentermine is a combo which has assimilated to otitis straight feature loss results.
16) Those practices constitute crimes against humanity and can be assimilated to specific war crimes.
17) As they assimilated to Philadelphia, many immigrant groups have joined the tradition.
18) It becomes assimilated to that which it is accustomed to love and reverence.
19) Our Judaism is neither assimilated to the Western world nor cut off from it.
20) The three nasal sounds assimilate to the point of articulation of the following consonant sound.
21) Middle section with the idée fixe assimilated to the rhythm of the dance.
22) In practice, it is frequently assimilated to one variety of physicalism or another.
23) Iuno Caelestis is thence in turn assimilated to Ops and Greek Rhea.
24) Differences between them are assimilated to differences on sex-differentiated traits like masculinity or self-confidence.
25) Every time a society is conquered, its religion is assimilated to keep the masses happy.
26) As Mennonites gradually become assimilated to society, such community ideals are in danger of disappearing.
27) Natives who work in media and entertainment often assimilate to the General American broadcast standard.
How to use assimilate in a sentence28) Class 9 and 10 have a nasal prefix, which assimilates to the following consonant.
29) Most relations of cultural production have indeed been assimilated to the terms of the developing market.
30) Many of the Unionists who remained assimilated to some extent into the majority nationalist culture.
31) In both examples the alveolar is assimilated to the place of articulation of the following segment.
32) Once Cumbrians had assimilated to speaking English, there were few further influences on the dialect.
33) Tanit may be Berbero-Libyan in origin, or at least assimilated to a local deity.
34) These factors affect how successfully refugee children can assimilate to and succeed in the United States.
35) The Gallic deities continued to be worshiped, and were often assimilated to the Roman gods.
36) As a result of intermarriage, the three ethnic groups assimilated to form the Kamchadal community.
37) The English National-type Schools were assimilated to become National Schools as a result of decolonisation.
38) This -"t"- assimilates to certain coronal consonants occurring as the first root consonant.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assimilate to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assimilate to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assimilate to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assimilate to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assimilate to.
20 examples of simple sentences of assimilate to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assimilate to
Compound Sentences with assimilate to
Complex Sentences with assimilate to
Compound-Complex Sentences with assimilate to