assimilated in a sentence
1) It is assimilated without any decisive remainder.
2) Both groups became gradually assimilated into the village society.
3) This system was quickly assimilated into a liturgy.
4) When a plant is under stress, less carbon is assimilated.
assimilated example sentences5) The second generation eventually assimilated in Australian society.
6) Catholics became more assimilated into American culture.
7) Most future waves of Dutch immigrants were quickly assimilated.
8) They were quickly assimilated into Georgian society.
9) Are Filipinos becoming too assimilated? 3.
10) They were assimilated to the Portuguese population.
11) Their population was consequently assimilated by the Slavic settlers.
12) They have assimilated fully into the country.
13) It is a product that is assimilated by speakers.
14) Muslims were assimilated into the Christian population.
example sentences with assimilated15) All Polish citizens were assimilated into the empire.
16) There was already too much to be assimilated, considered.
17) They often assimilated into the Tibetan population.
18) Probably assimilated into the Slavic rural population.
19) Often Native Americans are perceived as having been assimilated.
20) She became fully assimilated, marrying a Mohawk man.
21) These people were personal assimilated showmanship liberals.
22) Many early colonists intermarried and assimilated with local populations.
23) It was a good retelling of truth I had already assimilated.
24) Native Indian styles were assimilated and adopted in the architecture.
25) They assimilated many of the native Balkan people.
26) Eventually many of these migrants were assimilated into Bulgarian society.
27) Some old stock Americans believed that immigrants could never be assimilated.
How to use assimilated in a sentence28) They can be engaged, assimilated or ignored completely.
29) Now we 'll be assimilated via our eyes.
30) Alternatively, it may be digested and assimilated.
31) Unlike them, they didn't become assimilated.
32) The Polish today are well assimilated into American society.
33) C) They should be assimilated into white society.
34) These soon assimilated with the regional Woodland People.
35) Students will be assimilated into other district schools.
36) They were bought and assimilated by Continental Airlines.
37) It was believed that the barbarian could be culturally assimilated.
38) Either way, thanks, consider me assimilated again.
39) They must be assimilated into each party's decision-making processes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assimilated
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assimilated with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assimilated
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assimilated in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assimilated.
20 examples of simple sentences of assimilated. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assimilated
Compound Sentences with assimilated
Complex Sentences with assimilated
Compound-Complex Sentences with assimilated