assimilates in a sentence
1) The products of photosynthesis are called "assimilates".
2) Often, the sequence of assimilates to .
3) Yeast readily assimilates ammonia as a nitrogen source.
4) The body absorbs and assimilates everything that we ingest.
assimilates example sentences5) Despite his religious upbringing he eventually assimilates into a more moderate lifestyle.
6) This example also illustrates that assimilates to following, creating gemination.
7) The prefix completely assimilates with the initial handshape of the number.
8) One assimilates him, or could do so.
9) The tiredest glance, the flattest smile assimilates her.
10) Commercialism is portrayed as a monoculture that assimilates originality.
11) Shahrastani explicitly assimilates many Hindus to this category of Sabeans.
12) The Nanosuit then assimilates Prophet's memories into Alcatraz.
13) The newly-made mason quickly assimilates the admonitions of the Craft.
14) Class 9 and 10 have a nasal prefix, which assimilates to the following consonant.
example sentences with assimilates15) Equifax organizes and assimilates data on more than 600 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide.
16) Before other stops and fricatives, it assimilates, creating an effect of gemination.
17) Japanisation is the process in which Japanese culture dominates, assimilates, or influences other cultures.
18) This -"t"- assimilates to certain coronal consonants occurring as the first root consonant.
19) He also assimilates the two religions and even all religions with respect to their social utility.
20) Northern European art gradually forms part of the movement after Christianization as it assimilates post-classical styles.
21) Using a "quagmire spell," she assimilates Tempest and Zatanna into her own body.
22) The former believed that surplus quantities of assimilates not required for shoot growth are used for root growth.
23) assimilates become redirected to grain production, amplifying in particular the effect of chemical fertilizers on commercial yield.
24) The palace is situated in the middle of Rudrasagar Lake and assimilates Hindu and Muslim architectural styles .
25) A person assimilates our world using his five senses and devices that expand the range of their abilities.
26) It assimilates various cultures such as Chinese, Malay, Indian, Arab, and English.
27) Specifically, a toneless syllable between a high-tone syllable and another tonic syllable assimilates to that high tone.
How to use assimilates in a sentence28) The creature assimilates meteorologist Bennings, but radio operator Windows catches him outside before his metamorphosis is complete.
29) Man is an unclean creature and is cleansed only by the revelation of the word which he assimilates.
30) Word-final assimilates with succeeding consonants–other than stops and affricates–at word boundaries producing post-lexical geminates.
31) Converting the people in the hangar into OMACs, Brother Eye assimilates the entire base and breaks free.
32) The article also explores and assimilates various qualitative evidences to assess the prevalent status of imparting entrepreneurship education in India.
33) Brother Eye shields itself from detection and assimilates the remains of Blüdhaven, converting it into its new base.
34) America is no longer the 'melting pot': it no longer assimilates minority groups into the majority culture.
35) An organism assimilates another organism when it makes the latter into something like itself, as food into the body.
36) Brooding and elemental, his aesthetic world rises from a complex matrix that assimilates both the ancient and the modern.
37) Hilton also assimilates this imagery to his under- standing of the Christian life as an extension of the Incarnation.
38) Javanization () is the process in which Javanese culture dominates, assimilates, or influences other cultures in general.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assimilates
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assimilates with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assimilates
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assimilates in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assimilates.
20 examples of simple sentences of assimilates. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assimilates
Compound Sentences with assimilates
Complex Sentences with assimilates
Compound-Complex Sentences with assimilates