ardent proponent in a sentence
1) He remained domiciled there, becoming an ardent proponent of a Scottish parliament.
2) Sufferers, seekers, avoiders of pollution, ardent proponents of detoxification amongst the hedonists.
3) The Friars Minor were ardent proponents of devotional meditation as a means to access and understand the Passion.
ardent proponent example sentences
ardent proponent example sentences4) Gournay was an ardent proponent of the removal of restrictions on trade and the deregulation of industry in France.
5) Liam was an ardent proponent of political views and often outspoken on matters of social injustice right up until his death.
6) Archbishop Jakub Świnka of Gniezno was an ardent proponent of Poland's reunification; he performed the crowning ceremonies for both Przemysł II and Wenceslaus II.
7) Bob Marley became an ardent proponent of Rastafari, taking their music out of the socially deprived areas of Jamaica and onto the international music scene.
8) In his letters back home he ridiculed the ideas of Russian national integrity of which, until recently, he had been such an ardent proponent .
9) The automobile manufacturer, Henry Ford, was an ardent proponent of shorter work hours, which he introduced unilaterally in his own factories.
10) Rather he was an ardent proponent of a 'true' federal setup for India..., and wanted a consolidated Muslim majority within the Indian Federation".
11) The MTA and Caltrans, an ardent proponent of the extension, has recently proposed the idea of constructing an underground tunnel to complete the so-called "710 gap.
12) In Warsaw Okulicki soon developed ideas of his own and became the uprising's most ardent proponent , pushing for a quick commencement of anti-German hostilities.
13) In any event, philosophical fashion was moving away from the rationalism and system building of the 17th century, of which Leibniz had been such an ardent proponent .
14) There was a large democratic struggle for the peoples rights which took 200 years to accomplish but Shelley was an ardent proponent of these rights.
15) An ardent proponent of Ijtihad and rationality in interpreting religious texts, he dedicates his works:
example sentences with ardent proponent
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ardent proponent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ardent proponent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ardent proponent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ardent proponent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ardent proponent.
20 examples of simple sentences of ardent proponent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ardent proponent
Compound Sentences with ardent proponent
Complex Sentences with ardent proponent
Compound-Complex Sentences with ardent proponent