ardent opponent in a sentence
1) Ponta is an ardent Băsescu's opponent .
2) Burton was one of the most ardent opponents of President Bill Clinton.
3) In general, however, Smith III was an ardent opponent of plural marriage.
ardent opponent example sentences4) Previously, some of the most ardent opponents of architectural conservation have themselves been architects.
5) He was such an ardent opponent of that war that he ran for Congress in Kansas on the issue.
6) Coinciding with this period, al-Hajj Muhammad became an ardent opponent of Zionism and British support for that movement.
7) The exception to Spencer's growing conservativism was that he remained throughout his life an ardent opponent of imperialism and militarism.
8) In the 1990s, Borussia Dortmund, Werder Bremen, and Bayer Leverkusen emerged as the most ardent opponents .
9) Anderson is an ardent opponent of tobacco use, and has supported legislative measures to discourage smoking and to tax tobacco products.
10) However, his condition took a sudden turn for the worse shortly after a visit by some of his most ardent opponents .
11) The railway was now proving itself to be an excellent investment, and even more ardent opponents to the project were finally forced to admit its worth.
12) An " ardent opponent of casino gambling," Doolittle held a fundraiser at Jack Abramoff's skybox at the MCI Center in February 1999.
13) Like many students at the time, he was an ardent opponent of America's intervention into World War II and was an outspoken isolationist.
14) John Conybeare, then a Fellow of Exeter, and later Bishop of Bristol, was Newton's most ardent opponent , penning the book "Calumny Refuted" against Newton's reforms.
15) On January 10, 1978, Pedro Joaquin Chamorro, the editor of the national newspaper "La Prensa" and ardent opponent of Somoza, was assassinated.
example sentences with ardent opponent16) An ardent opponent of earmarks and increased government spending, Coburn made it safe for other Republicans to vote to end other subsidies.
17) A lot of the most ardent opponents of Obamacare... GREGORY: Well, how do you even know that they want to repeal this?
18) Webster, an ardent opponent of Slavery, foresaw that if a compromise were not reached, the South might try to secede from the Union.
19) (Chalabi, an Iraqi politician, was an ardent opponent of Saddam Hussein.):
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ardent opponent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ardent opponent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ardent opponent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ardent opponent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ardent opponent.
20 examples of simple sentences of ardent opponent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ardent opponent
Compound Sentences with ardent opponent
Complex Sentences with ardent opponent
Compound-Complex Sentences with ardent opponent