ardent in a sentence
1) But it was very general among ardent men.
2) And ardent environmentalists should keep a sense of proportion.
3) I am an ardent reader of many blogs.
ardent example sentences4) It is where the clubs most ardent fans stand.
5) He was an ardent peace activist and advocated nuclear disarmament.
6) Nehru became an ardent nationalist during his youth.
7) The Liberal politics were too ardent to be mere intellectual exercise.
8) I am also an ardent advocate of interfaith cooperation.
9) He was an ardent devotee of Shiva.
10) Such an understanding made these women into ardent feminists.
11) Lowe remained "a student and ardent patron of baseball.
12) The dealership lived up to the ardent praise.
13) Moreover, Spencer was an ardent agnostic.
14) Ardent patriotism and personal convictions are rarely evident.
15) Before 1899, Twain was an ardent imperialist.
example sentences with ardent16) For years , Cobb has been an ardent racist.
17) His depth of knowledge impressed ardent inquirers.
18) Dawes was always an ardent and aggressive battlefield commander.
19) I'm an ardent fan of the great outdoors.
20) Beckham's ardent support of prohibition likely cost him the election.
21) An ardent desire to know the truth; 2.
22) I would revisit your " ardent " beliefs and your biases.
23) Comas was an ardent researcher in physical anthropology.
24) An ardent fan of the group, Rice agreed.
25) Rodriguez remains an ardent University of Miami fan.
26) Raise your hand if your are an ardent chat room buff!
27) This article explores how gameplay changes for its most ardent fans.
28) Among the book's most ardent defenders were several Latino youths.
How to use ardent in a sentence29) It is followed by ardent compunction and penance.
30) Mackay is rhenigidale's most ardent road lobbyist.
31) I am sensitive, ardent , conscientious, and imaginative.
32) Tocqueville was an ardent supporter of liberty.
33) Both men were ardent disciples of Nandi.
34) Finkelstein's mother was an ardent pacifist.
35) Support for stronger regulation is never more ardent than after such tragedies.
36) She had never counted how much she gave with such ardent pleasure.
37) The Sailendras are known as the ardent temple builder.
38) Only the most ardent optimist would answer unequivocally yes .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ardent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ardent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ardent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ardent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ardent.
20 examples of simple sentences of ardent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ardent
Compound Sentences with ardent
Complex Sentences with ardent
Compound-Complex Sentences with ardent