ardent follower in a sentence
1) Ardent followers fast, some even without any fluid intake.
2) Especially King Prataparudra became His great admirer and ardent follower .
3) But the show had ardent followers .
ardent follower example sentences4) They were ardent follower of lord Dhruva's character i.e. deep meditation.
5) The inscription also states that Sanjaya was an ardent follower of Shaivism.
6) He considered another ardent follower of Gandhiji, Kelappan, as his leader.
7) An ardent follower of Krishna, Radhika was married off to Dev in her childhood.
8) An ardent follower of Saivist form of Hinduism, Rajaraja was nevertheless tolerant towards other faiths and creeds.
9) As a young boy and in later life, Pacelli was an ardent follower of the Virgin Mary.
10) Kanakarayan Tiruselvam Paul (24 March 1876 to 11 April 1931) was an ardent follower of Mahatma Gandhi.
11) Poole soon became an ardent follower of Fard and joined his movement, as did his wife and several brothers.
12) Sachal Sarmast and Bulleh Shah two Sufi poets from India, were also ardent followers of Waḥdat al-wujūd.
13) The Obama government is acting very much like ardent followers of the capitalist system in this country and capitalist imperialism abroad.
14) He was an ardent follower of Periyar and was close to most DMK leaders before they split from Dravidiar Kazhagam.
15) Hollyleaf is characterized as an ardent follower of the warrior code and tends to have an inflexible interpretation of the code.
example sentences with ardent follower16) Edasseri was in the forefront of India's freedom struggle along with other nationalists being an ardent follower of Mahatma Gandhi.
17) Still, there are a few ardent followers of the system who prefer Siddha for only a few diseases like jaundice.
18) The Ganga dynasty kings were ardent followers of Vaishnavism and built the Jagannath Temple at Puri in the 12th century.
19) As an ardent follower of Periyar E. V. Ramasamy, he rose in stature as a prominent member of the party.
20) The Sailendras were known as ardent followers of Buddhism, though stone inscriptions found at Sojomerto suggest they may have been Hindus.
21) While rejecting the doctrine of violence he became an ardent follower of Mahatma Gandhi adopting the philosophy of non-violence expounded by him.
22) I am amazed that none of the apparent ardent follower 's of CFACT, who supposedly read this entire article didn't, wouldn't or couldn't catch this flaw.
23) He is an ardent follower of Anna Hazare and believes, "The development process needs both the state and society to work together.
24) During the next two reigns the decline of the Forest administration continued, despite the fact that Elizabeth I was herself an ardent follower of the chase.
25) The fedayeen were the ardent followers of Hasan-i Sabbah (d. 1124), a leader of Ismail Shia in Iran, Iraq, and in Syria.
26) Although Shankar is an ardent follower of NTR, he does not wish to join NTR's party, and establishes his own independent political empire.
27) Hira (also spelt Heera) Lal, an ardent follower of Mahatma Gandhi, took his son along on a meeting with the Mahatma.
28) Since Gemini Ganesan's aunt Muthulakshmi was an ardent follower of Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, decided to enroll him into Ramakrishna Mission Home.
How to use ardent follower in a sentence29) Initially, he joined the Swaraj Party, a group within the Indian National Congress, and became an ardent follower of Chittaranjan Das.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ardent follower
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ardent follower with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ardent follower
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ardent follower in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ardent follower.
20 examples of simple sentences of ardent follower. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ardent follower
Compound Sentences with ardent follower
Complex Sentences with ardent follower
Compound-Complex Sentences with ardent follower