ardent nationalist in a sentence
1) Nehru became an ardent nationalist during his youth.
2) Wilmer had little sympathy for the North and was an ardent Southern nationalist .
3) Without being openly anti-Danish, he clearly reveals himself as an ardent Faroese nationalist .
ardent nationalist example sentences4) They are overly sentimental, ardent nationalists respectful of hard work and honesty, authoritarian and antisemitic.
5) An ardent Welsh nationalist who learnt to speak Welsh, his poetry was based on his religious faith.
6) An ardent nationalist , he fought against the federalists who wanted the Philippines to become an American state.
7) Despite his French heritage and upbringing, he is, like his father, an ardent German nationalist .
8) In 1889, Yeats met Maud Gonne, then a 23-year-old English heiress and ardent Irish nationalist .
9) Raised an ardent nationalist , Livni has become one of her nation's leading voices for the two-state solution.
10) He's a no-holds-barred performer - ripping most of his clothes off at one point - and an ardent nationalist .
11) However, many ardent nationalists refused to retreat to Taiwan and decided to stay in Burma and carry on the anticommunist struggle.
12) The myth made him out to be a dogmatic ideologue and ardent nationalist when, in fact, he was ideologically flexible.
13) Both are ardent nationalists committed to breaking out of a recent history of international passivity, and each sees the other as important in that effort.
14) He did not join the party himself, but as an ardent German nationalist supported Adolf Hitler in the hope of restoring national pride.
15) A group of 18 ardent Argentine nationalists , members of the Tacuara right-wing nationalist group, forced the pilot to fly to Stanley.
example sentences with ardent nationalist
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ardent nationalist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ardent nationalist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ardent nationalist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ardent nationalist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ardent nationalist.
20 examples of simple sentences of ardent nationalist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ardent nationalist
Compound Sentences with ardent nationalist
Complex Sentences with ardent nationalist
Compound-Complex Sentences with ardent nationalist