arctic wind in a sentence
1) In 2002 arctic wind placed 16 wind turbines on the Gavel.
2) Cold arctic winds and freshwater input gives the water masses an arctic character.
3) Arctic winds blowing across a big chunk of the U.S. are freezing humans and animals alike .
arctic wind example sentences4) Luckily it takes more than swirling snow and an arctic wind to blow Swindon off course these days.
5) You can even feel the deck shift beneath your feet or shiver in the ice cold arctic wind .
6) As the arctic wind tore across the open corrals, even the northern warriors wished they were dressed more warmly.
7) The temperature rarely drops below freezing, although strong wind-chill from arctic winds can sometimes make it feel like it.
8) Instead of the typical westerly winds warmed by Atlantic surface ocean currents , cold northerly arctic winds ... full story Mar.
9) Wet , heavy snow, shovelled in on an arctic wind , had skittled trees across the old railway line like barricades.
10) Arctic winds from Canada blew water from wave crests along the lake, and the water froze as it hit the tower.
11) One mechanism involves changes in arctic winds that move sea ice from the arctic Ocean through Fram Strait into the North Atlantic.
12) Cold arctic winds cool it down to approx. 3°C. In winter a part of the sea water freezes, whereby the ice only contains a little salt.
13) The production of these water masses increases when the Icelandic low pressure is stronger than normal and cold arctic winds blow over the Labrador Sea.
14) However, the combination of avalanches, strong arctic winds leading to whiteouts, and unforgiving terrain has led to hundreds of accidents in past years.
15) The lack of any mountain barriers north of Mykolaiv means that very cold arctic winds can blow South, unimpeded by any terrain elevation, to Mykolaiv in Winter.
example sentences with arctic wind16) Arctic winds that have chilled parts of the United States to -37C - leaving at least 21 people dead - make way for warmer weather.
17) The first low level snowfall of winter is expected as early as next week , as temperatures plummet and bitter arctic winds blow into Britain.
18) "Bracing arctic winds are going to flood in from the north and this is going to continue throughout May."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arctic wind
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arctic wind with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arctic wind
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arctic wind in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arctic wind.
20 examples of simple sentences of arctic wind. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arctic wind
Compound Sentences with arctic wind
Complex Sentences with arctic wind
Compound-Complex Sentences with arctic wind