ardent advocate in a sentence
1) I am also an ardent advocate of interfaith cooperation.
2) He was an ardent advocate of Hindu-Muslim unity.
3) Another objection seems to have occurred to a subtle but ardent advocate .
ardent advocate example sentences4) Even the most ardent advocate , in my experience, has no idea.
5) No more ardent advocates of slavery ever went to Washington than Atchison and Green.
6) I 'm an ardent advocate of transitioning autistic and otherwise developmentally disabled people to independent living.
7) The critic John Ruskin was an ardent advocate of all things medieval and popularised these ideas.
8) He's become more than a music minister, he's an ardent advocate for the revival.
9) Staszic was a strong partisan of reforms and an ardent advocate for the interests of the lower classes.
10) Czechoslovak leaders and propagandists, led by Bilak, became the most ardent advocates of Proletarian internationalism.
11) Both men are ardent advocates for creating communities that work in harmony with nature rather than in opposition to it.
12) Even the most ardent advocate of HDL-C elevation will find it hard to fault the data of this genetic study .
13) She was a consummate SCLC First Lady, ardent advocate for women's rights and founded SCLC WOMEN in 1979.
14) He was also greatly interested in the economy of the steam engine, becoming an ardent advocate of compounding and steam-jacketing.
15) Between 1885 and 1887 Foreign Minister Inoue Kaoru, an ardent advocate of 'Westernization', negotiated with the Western powers.
example sentences with ardent advocate
example sentences with ardent advocate16) Lt. Gen. Lesley J. McNair, head of Army Ground Forces and an ardent advocate of mobile war, oversaw the development of armored and airborne divisions.
17) He is also an ardent advocate of the death penalty for particularly heinous crimes, and doesn't think twice about threatening suspects with it in such cases.
18) Ewart was also an ardent advocate for the formation of "the Republic of Canada", a position which was rarely expressed in those times.
19) He was the author of the original New Utrecht Improvement Bill, and an ardent advocate of the annexation of the Town to this City.
20) McNamara's position, however was almost immediately taken up by Secretary of State Dean Rusk, (until then an ardent advocate of the bombing campaign).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ardent advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ardent advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ardent advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ardent advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ardent advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of ardent advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ardent advocate
Compound Sentences with ardent advocate
Complex Sentences with ardent advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with ardent advocate