ardent disciple in a sentence
1) Both men were ardent disciples of Nandi.
2) The author of the 121st psalm has few more ardent disciples than me.
3) His lectures produced more ardent disciples than those of any other contemporary professor of philosophy.
ardent disciple example sentences4) She was a pioneer of rural theatre in India and an ardent disciple of Mahatma Gandhi.
5) An ardent disciple of Warren Buffett, Guy launched the fund with $15 million in assets.
6) Finally, very late in his career, he did link up with a few ardent disciples .
7) The first letter was written by J. M. Matthews, devoted, ardent disciple of FATHER DIVINE.
8) Webster's intellectual and political heir was Rufus Choate, another Whig statesman who was also an ardent disciple of Edmund Burke.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ardent disciple
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ardent disciple with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ardent disciple
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ardent disciple in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ardent disciple.
20 examples of simple sentences of ardent disciple. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ardent disciple
Compound Sentences with ardent disciple
Complex Sentences with ardent disciple
Compound-Complex Sentences with ardent disciple