arcs in a sentence
1) My body arcs across the centre spot.
2) The arcs are closed by double windows.
3) Game missions are structurally divided into separate mission arcs .
arcs example sentences4) The change in staff occurred amidst key story arcs .
5) The manga uses multiple artists between the various arcs .
6) The storyline is divided into several arcs .
7) The overall brightness of arcs decreased since 1986.
8) How the arcs are stabilized is still under debate.
9) The day arcs at 70° latitude.
10) The day arcs at 50° latitude.
11) The day arcs at 20° latitude.
12) This allowed for shorter character arcs within the larger story.
13) April is the subject of several romantic plot arcs .
14) From issue number 118 the concept of arcs is dropped.
15) Some arcs link concepts to other concepts.
example sentences with arcs16) The remaining four arcs were released in two parts.
17) The arcs between nodes just convey bits of data.
18) Its length is the number of arcs .
19) The approximate order of the arcs is listed below.
20) There are four main story arcs to the film.
21) Story arcs occasionally spanned several episodes or an entire season.
22) The rays will bend and create arcs .
23) They change character story arcs that are HUGE.
24) She stays low, hopping around in arcs .
25) They are six-month long story arcs of dynamic content.
26) Several story arcs revolve around the political conflict surrounding rapid technological change.
27) Storylines link multiple episodes to form distinct "story arcs ".
28) The lungs swell, the diaphragm arcs up.
How to use arcs in a sentence29) Does the sequence contain flats and arcs at multiple wavelengths?
30) Only the shorter arcs between safe mode events can be used.
31) I hope you all are building your arcs .
32) The story arcs for the individual characters are looking pretty good.
33) Short arcs have a lower electric resistance than long arcs.
34) Short arcs have a lower electric resistance than long arcs .
35) The games form what are known as the answer arcs .
36) Each question arc game contains all of the previous question arcs .
37) Each hardcover contains two story arcs from the series.
38) The arcs in the Adams ring remain unexplained.
39) Have you tried doing character arcs instead of a regular outline?
40) Stories follow arcs , have a purpose.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arcs
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arcs with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arcs
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arcs in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arcs.
20 examples of simple sentences of arcs. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arcs
Compound Sentences with arcs
Complex Sentences with arcs
Compound-Complex Sentences with arcs