arborio rice in a sentence
1) Arborio rice itself is bland, but absorbs flavors exceptionally well.
2) Arborio rice is grown in Italy and should always be washed before cooking.
3) Its a seared duck breast on a bed of arborio rice finished with a Blackberry Zinfandel Sauce.
arborio rice example sentences4) Arborio rice Named after the Italian town from where it originates, this rice is traditionally used to make risotto.
5) Topped with a light dusting of Parmigiano Reggiano that quickly melted into the arborio rice , Painted Chef's risotto was the rock star of the tasting.
6) You can find arborio rice , an Italian short-grain rice, in most large grocery stores or specialty markets such as Pennsylvania Macaroni in the Strip District.
7) Keep them in an airtight plastic container with arborio rice or fresh eggs, to which the smelly truffle will impart its heady flavour.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arborio rice
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arborio rice with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arborio rice
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arborio rice in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arborio rice.
20 examples of simple sentences of arborio rice. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arborio rice
Compound Sentences with arborio rice
Complex Sentences with arborio rice
Compound-Complex Sentences with arborio rice