arboretum in a sentence
1) The garden's arboretum is 14 hectares.
2) The 1600 acre campus was originally designated as an arboretum .
3) This 55 acre arboretum contains more than 7,500 plant species.
arboretum example sentences4) Temporary and permanent sculptures are located throughout the arboretum .
5) An arboretum containing mostly plants from Scandinavian countries.
6) The Tasmanian arboretum contains young wild collected material.
7) Open land beyond the arboretum is still largely devoted to agriculture.
8) Our 80-acre campus is an arboretum and wildlife sanctuary.
9) Much of the main campus has been designated an arboretum .
10) During the summer of 1929 the arboretum was fenced.
11) The Sochi arboretum was laid in 1890-1892.
12) The arboretum uses as little pesticides as possible.
13) The Morgan arboretum was created in 1945.
14) Admission to The arboretum grounds is free.
15) Slim Jim Woods - borders the arboretum .
example sentences with arboretum16) In addition, the arboretum features an extensive set of trails.
17) The Ames area has a large number of parks and arboretums .
18) The children agree, and set off for the arboretum .
19) A few, mostly young, specimens survive in British arboreta .
20) It is the largest and oldest arboretum in Poland.
21) In 1966, the College established a campus arboretum .
22) The most common is Rhododendron arboretum with deeply red coloured flowers.
23) The Derby arboretum opened on 16 September 1840.
24) The National arboretum Canberra has begun a grove.
25) The arboretum includes over 185 cultivars of American holly species.
26) Check out your local arboretum ; are they strapped for cash?
27) The arboretum is grand to visit anytime of the year.
28) There is an emphasis on woody plants at the arboretum .
How to use arboretum in a sentence29) These became the start of the on-campus gardens and arboretum .
30) This is one of them , the arboretum is another.
31) New Hamburg: Wilmot Township arboretum 18.
32) The arboretum is within easy walking distance from either of these points.
33) The arboretum also offers a variety of historical tours throughout the grounds.
34) The castle is surrounded by an impressive arboretum with lake and wharf.
35) The James Pass arboretum was one of those sites.
36) The house was later moved to Tompkins Street facing the arboretum .
37) Houston arboretum and buy clomiphene citrate clomid nature center.
38) The article describes the arboretum as a "12 acre tree preserve".
39) These gardens include a 20 acre public display and a 45 acre arboretum .
40) In 1989 Dell occupied 127000 sqft in the arboretum complex.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arboretum
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arboretum with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arboretum
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arboretum in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arboretum.
20 examples of simple sentences of arboretum. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arboretum
Compound Sentences with arboretum
Complex Sentences with arboretum
Compound-Complex Sentences with arboretum