arbutus in a sentence
1) This railway is also known as arbutus Corridor route.
2) Arbutus Ridge is not a one-dimensional community.
3) He is known by many residents as a strong supporter of arbutus .
arbutus example sentences4) Popular locations for students include Catonsville and arbutus .
5) They are on Grimes ' Canadian label, arbutus .
6) Arbutus grows in association with another remarkable tree, the Garry Oak.
7) Everyone associates arbutus with Leon's," Quirk said.
8) These woods present a typical mediterranean vegetation, also with mirth and arbutus .
9) Large native tree species include evergreens such as holm oak, stone pine and arbutus .
10) Trees unique to this area include the arbutus , Garry oak, and manzanita.
11) Arbutus Peak is a 5000 to 6000 acre area at Nescopeck Creek's headwaters.
12) Strawberry Trees (" arbutus unedo") are a notable part of these woods.
13) The name arbutus means "strawberry tree" in Latin, in reference to the berries.
14) I'm pretty sure this was arbutus menziesii or the madrone of coastal northern California.
15) Also the arbutus corridor is longer than the Cambie corridor and would cause longer travel times.
example sentences with arbutus16) The arbutus , or Madrone tree, has distinctive peeling orange-brown bark and shiny green leaves.
17) Arbutus boughs arch around aged Douglas firs and pebble pathways weave through rocky outcroppings and fern gardens.
18) He was a big part of arbutus and it's a big loss," Miller said.
19) Their report compared relevant attributes of arbutus Ridge and eight more recently established retirement communities on Vancouver Island.
20) At-grade transit, either along Cambie or the arbutus corridor, was ruled out as a result.
21) The site includes the arbutus Great Camp, bunkhouses, and a dining center, among other facilities.
22) You'll pass large Douglas Fir, red cedars, huge maples, Hemlock and arbutus groves.
23) And the arbutus trees.
24) Of course if there was light rail on Broadway and on the arbutus Corridor that would be great.
25) Dozens of picnic tables sit on the terraced slopes above the beach, shaded by a fir and arbutus forest.
26) The society suggested that the line instead be constructed along arbutus , where its impact and cost would be minimal.
27) Traverse City is also the home of arbutus Press, one of the leading Michigan publishers for regional non-fiction.
28) As the arbutus corridor proposal could not meet the specifications, this could put participation of funding partners in jeopardy.
How to use arbutus in a sentence29) The couple, who recently celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary, raised their son, Loren, in arbutus .
30) Robertson has been trying to acquire the disused railway line running adjacent to arbutus street from Marpole to Granville Island.
31) Anemone japonica, arbutus unedo, asters, autumn crocus, chrysanthemums, helenium, rudbeckia, schizostylis.
32) Their survey of coastal retirement communities in the province categorized arbutus Ridge as a "master planned lifestyle gated community".
33) US 1 passes under Sulphur Spring Road and I-695 (Baltimore Beltway) as the highway heads out of arbutus .
34) On the other side of the campus, Poplar Avenue gives direct access to Arbutus's Business District on East Drive.
35) In the past few years , she's worked with Michelin-starred restaurants including Soho's arbutus and Wild Honey in Mayfair.
36) Lineburg, known by many area residents as the unofficial "mayor" of arbutus , opened Leon's restaurant in 1959.
37) Arbutus Ridge is served by twice daily bus service provided by BC Transit, a crown corporation of the Province of BC.
38) The trail meanders through the second-growth forest that includes Douglas Firs, Hemlock and arbutus trees that are over 100 years old.
39) Arbutus Ridge is located approximately 2.4 km (1.5 miles) east of the Trans-Canada Highway (British Columbia Highway 1).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arbutus
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arbutus with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arbutus
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arbutus in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arbutus.
20 examples of simple sentences of arbutus. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arbutus
Compound Sentences with arbutus
Complex Sentences with arbutus
Compound-Complex Sentences with arbutus