arborization in a sentence
1) SK2 potassium channels mediate inhibitory influence on action potentials and reduce arborization .
2) Neurons show deficits in dendritic arborization and synaptic circuitry.
3) Melanocyte hypertrophy and increased arborization is also seen.
arborization example sentences4) Interneuron cell types show unique dendritic arborization patterns and region specific targeting by axon collaterals.
5) Anxiety processing in the basolateral amygdala has been implicated with dendritic arborization of the amygdaloid neurons.
6) For example, mammals exhibit extensive arborization followed by PCD in the retina while birds do not.
7) Perhaps IP 3 Rs are required for the development of the extensive arborization of the dendritic tree.
8) The difference between pallidal and nigral neurons is only in the three-dimensional extension of their dendritic arborizations .
9) Only the shape and direction of the dendritic arborizations differ between the pallidum and the nigra neurons.
10) These long visual fibers penetrated the lamina with arborizations , a tree-like branching of the fibers and spines.
11) Dendritic arborization neurons are the major subtype of MD neurons group and presents highly branched dendrites underneath the epidermis.
12) They emit only short perpendicular collaterals (the arborization formin a thin cylinder (Globus and Scheibel).
13) The tree-like appearance is implied by the word arborization which has the word arbor (tree) in it.
14) Blocking Wnt expression in the hippocampus mitigates these activity dependent effects by reducing dendritic arborization and subsequently, synaptic complexity.
15) The densely distributed neurons of the pars compacta have larger and thicker dendritic arborizations than those of the pars reticulata and lateralis.
example sentences with arborization16) Axons can branch many times, just like dendrites, and when stained an axonal arborization looks much like a dendritic tree.
17) Furthermore Wnt7a and Wnt2 signaling after NMDA receptor mediated LTP leads to increased dendritic arborization and regulates activity induced synaptic plasticity.
18) Elaborate arborization allows for the simultaneous transmission of messages to a large number of target neurons within a single region of the brain.
19) Axonal arborization (the branching structure at the end of a nerve fiber) also differs from one nerve fiber to the next.
20) Dendritic arborization neurons
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arborization
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arborization with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arborization
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arborization in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arborization.
20 examples of simple sentences of arborization. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arborization
Compound Sentences with arborization
Complex Sentences with arborization
Compound-Complex Sentences with arborization