arbuscular in a sentence
1) Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi vary across many environmental gradients.
2) These are the distinguishing structures of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus.
3) There is also some evidence for competition between EcM fungi and arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi.
arbuscular example sentences4) Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi can be influenced by small scale interactions with the local plant community.
5) Arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis affects the community and diversity of other organisms in the soil.
6) The extent of arbuscular mycorrhizal colonization and species affects the bacterial population in the rhizosphere.
7) Amending soil with biochar has been observed to increase the activity of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi.
8) The nature of the relationship between plants and the ancestors of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi is contentious.
9) This implies that arbuscular mycorrhizae are able to balance below-ground intra-and interspecific plant interactions.
10) The most common are arbuscular mycorrhizae (AM), literally "tree-like fungal roots".
11) These associations represent a form of symbiosis intermediate to arbuscular mycorrhizas and ectomycorrhizas, termed ectendomycorrhizas.
12) Section 4: arbuscular Mycorrhizas.
13) Vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizal (VAM) fungi colonise the roots of most crop and pasture plants.
14) My research focuses on arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) which are ubiquitous obligate plant root symbionts.
15) The plant roots can be found in symbiosis with arbuscular mycorrhizal and less commonly with ectomycorrhizal fungi.
example sentences with arbuscular16) Most of the economically relevant crop plants that form mycorrhizas tend to form them with arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi.
17) In some cases, arbuscular mycorrhizae are poor symbionts, providing little phosphorus while taking relatively high amounts of carbon.
18) This is supported by several studies, some of which also purport arbuscular mycorrhizas to be the ancestral trait.
19) Molecular techniques have been used to further understand the signaling pathways that occur between arbuscular mycorrhizae and the plant roots.
20) Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi are found in 80% of plant species and have been surveyed on all continents except Antarctica.
21) This demonstrates that arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi have chemotaxic abilities that enable hyphal growth toward the roots of a potential host plant.
22) Paleobiological and molecular evidence suggest that arbuscular mycorrhizas (AM), in particular, originated at least 460 million years ago.
23) More recently, he has extended the research activities to the practical exploitation of native arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi within the agricultural systems.
24) Less is known about the role of nitrogen nutrition in the arbuscular mycorrhizal system and its impact on the symbiosis and community.
25) Here are three kinds of arbuscular junipers, a lot of endemic plants, about 60 kinds of plants and animals brought in the Red book.
26) An experiment was conducted to evaluate the effect of vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizal inoculation on plant growth and yield under controlled and drought conditions.
27) Medicinally important wild plants (17) of Margalla hills Islamabad and Salt range of Pothowar were compared based on their vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizal (VAM) status.
28) There is little in the way of definitive data dealing with these proposed functions; however, some promising research exists for some arbuscular mycorrhizas.
How to use arbuscular in a sentence29) Unlike other mycorrhizal relationships, such as arbuscular mycorrhiza and ericoid mycorrhiza, ectomycorrhizal fungi do not penetrate their host's cell walls.
30) The endomycorrhiza, which live in plant roots, are made up of five groups: arbuscular , arbutoid, ericoid, monotropoid, and orchid mycorrhizae.
31) Arbuscular mycorrhizae fungi (AMF) penetrate the walls of cortical cells of about 80% of all vascular plant families, generating a symbiotic relationship.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arbuscular
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arbuscular with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arbuscular
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arbuscular in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arbuscular.
20 examples of simple sentences of arbuscular. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arbuscular
Compound Sentences with arbuscular
Complex Sentences with arbuscular
Compound-Complex Sentences with arbuscular