Arbuthnot in a sentence
1) Arbuthnot's collected works, available on line.
2) There was surprising strength in Eileen Arbuthnot .
3) Frank Arbuthnot had disappeared from his Dublin bank four days ago.
Arbuthnot example sentences4) In June 1776 Charles Arbuthnot became abbot.
5) In 1730, Arbuthnot's wife died.
6) According to tradition, Arbuthnot treated the prince successfully.
7) William Arbuthnot erected a monument on the spot.
8) Admiral Arbuthnot accompanied him as his second.
9) Claudia Arbuthnot attended with a crowd of cousins and old friends.
10) He had telephoned Philip Arbuthnot twice and been fobbed off.
11) Blanche Arbuthnot turned in through the gates of her old home.
12) Wellington made no attempts to conceal his friendship with Arbuthnot .
13) Pope published soon after his "Epistle to Dr Arbuthnot ".
14) But what kind of a brother was this Frank Arbuthnot ?
15) Frank Arbuthnot had been an IRA paymaster for years.
example sentences with Arbuthnot16) Larger and more up-to-date facilities were needed to replace the Arbuthnot building.
17) Gillanders Arbuthnot & Co. constructed the railway.
18) Elizabeth, dr. of Viscount Arbuthnot , 92.
19) Blanche Arbuthnot was buried in the family plot at Naas.
20) And naturally they gave their opinions on the new Mrs Arbuthnot .
21) Just a black Arbuthnot , like the rest of them.
22) Arbuthnot , viscount, 116, 126, 129, 132.
23) I'm Mrs Arbuthnot and my whole life is changed for ever.
24) Claudia Arbuthnot was never cross with him or punished him for anything.
25) Fisher, John Arbuthnot Fisher, Baron.
26) Quite the Arbuthnot , dealing with some nonsense from the Irish.
27) He had always hated Mrs Arbuthnot .
28) And Billy knew his own people better than any Arbuthnot ever would.
How to use Arbuthnot in a sentence29) Arbuthnot was attracted by the drifting hull of the crippled "Wiesbaden".
30) But his first wife, Eileen Arbuthnot , was not buried there.
31) Other satirical works by Pope include the "Epistle to Dr Arbuthnot ".
32) The judge replies: 'That may be so, Mr Arbuthnot .
33) Arbuthnot refused until Warrender granted permission.
34) Philip Arbuthnot was three years old when the Peace was signed that divided Ireland.
35) Lily, pack some night things for Mrs Arbuthnot , just the minimum.
36) An extreme Tory, Mrs Arbuthnot passed her adult life mainly under Tory governments.
37) Her son was white-faced, a sure sign of anger in the Arbuthnots .
38) Congressional committees held hearings into the irregularities of the Ambrister and Arbuthnot trials.
39) Philip Arbuthnot said, 'My son will be brought up an Anglican.
40) He discovered and named the Arbuthnot Range, since renamed the Warrumbungle Range.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Arbuthnot
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Arbuthnot with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Arbuthnot
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Arbuthnot in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Arbuthnot.
20 examples of simple sentences of Arbuthnot. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Arbuthnot
Compound Sentences with Arbuthnot
Complex Sentences with Arbuthnot
Compound-Complex Sentences with Arbuthnot