approximation error in a sentence
1) Such algorithms trade the approximation error for increased speed or other properties.
2) The choice of windowing function will affect the approximation error relative to the true Fourier transform.
3) In learning, it minimizes the sum of quadratic bending and stretching energy with the least squares approximation error .
approximation error example sentences4) For smooth functions, the approximation errors made at each step are proportional to the square "h"2 of the width "h" of the input intervals.
5) A theorem stated above guarantees that the Fourier Karhunen-Loéve basis produces a smaller expected approximation error than a canonical basis of Diracs __FORMULA__.
6) These signals are modeled as realizations of a random vector Y of size N. To optimize the approximation we design a basis that minimizes the average approximation error .
7) The approximation error is the sum of the remaining coefficients
8) where "a" is a bias for adjusting the approximation errors .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approximation error
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approximation error with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approximation error
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approximation error in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approximation error.
20 examples of simple sentences of approximation error. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approximation error
Compound Sentences with approximation error
Complex Sentences with approximation error
Compound-Complex Sentences with approximation error