linear approximation in a sentence
1) The coefficients of the linear approximation are determined as follows.
2) However, linear function approximation is not the only choice.
3) If __FORMULA__ this is the same as the linear approximation .
linear approximation example sentences4) Are these linear approximations appropriate for all investigations in biology?
5) Duration is a linear approximation to the present-value profile.
6) POLE learns complex (nonlinear) functions by piecewise linear approximation .
7) Clearly, exponential approximation produced the best fit, followed closely by linear approximation .
8) For small changes in yield, the linear approximation will be reasonably good.
9) The following theorem states that a Karhunen-Loeve basis is optimal for linear approximations .
10) Instead of working with full polynomials, we can use a linear approximation .
11) Because the linear approximation is only an approximation, __FORMULA__ is different for different reference temperatures.
12) Examples are methods such as Newton's method, fixed point iteration, and linear approximation .
13) The linear approximation is important for maintaining a mathematically tractable analysis of systems perturbed by noisy inputs.
14) The modified duration is a measure of the price sensitivity to yields and provides a linear approximation .
15) NLERP is generally faster than SLERP, but is a linear approximation of a second order calculation.
example sentences with linear approximation16) Linear approximation , on the other hand, seemed to excellently fit the model of intermittent learning.
17) But for large jumps in yield, the linear approximation will become very poor if convexity is high.
18) The tangent plane is the best linear approximation , or linearization, of a surface at a point.
19) The derivative gives the best possible linear approximation , but this can be very different from the original function.
20) If one were to make the linear approximation of , none of the effects under consideration would be obtained.
21) Thus the __FORMULA__ dimensional principal components provide the best linear approximation of rank __FORMULA__ to the observed data matrix __FORMULA__.
22) In the linear approximation that leads to the above acoustic equation, the time average of this flux is zero.
23) Another way of proving the chain rule is to measure the error in the linear approximation determined by the derivative.
24) This equation represents the best linear approximation of the function __FORMULA__ at all points __FORMULA__ within a neighborhood of __FORMULA__.
25) It can be shown that - to a linear approximation - it is always possible to make the field traceless.
26) For these materials a proportional limit stress is defined, below which the errors associated with the linear approximation are negligible.
27) In " linear function approximation " one starts with a mapping __FORMULA__ that assigns a finite-dimensional vector to each state-action pair.
28) The derivative of a function at a chosen input value describes the best linear approximation of the function near that input value.
How to use linear approximation in a sentence29) Therefore the linear approximation to natural tetration is the only solution of the equation __FORMULA__ and __FORMULA__ which is convex on __FORMULA__.
30) Singular Value Decomposition is a way of factoring matrices into a series of linear approximations that expose the underlying structure of the matrix.
31) Using the formula for linear interpolation, our linear approximation for rm is rm= 12.58 per cent, the same as the exact solution.
32) The viscous stress tensor is only a linear approximation of the stresses around a point __FORMULA__, and does not account for higher-order terms of its Taylor series.
33) This notion of differential is broadly applicable when a linear approximation to a function is sought, in which the value of the increment Δ"x" is small enough.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of linear approximation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of linear approximation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with linear approximation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word linear approximation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with linear approximation.
20 examples of simple sentences of linear approximation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of linear approximation
Compound Sentences with linear approximation
Complex Sentences with linear approximation
Compound-Complex Sentences with linear approximation