rough approximation in a sentence
1) To a rough approximation , Bayesian filters rely on word probabilities.
2) In English, "ancient pinion" offers a rough approximation .
3) This map is a rough approximation .
rough approximation example sentences4) Exact answers are not needed, just a rough approximation would do.
5) Neither could these illustrations just be rough approximations of the finished articles.
6) In the figure I 1 has been set to unity, a very rough approximation .
7) What follows is a partial list, using current parish boundaries as rough approximations of locations.
8) A rough approximation of the initial soil temperature is the average daily temperature for the region.
9) Although, it doesn't have accurate temp settings, it does give rough approximations .
10) There are plenty of bar bands out there playing a rough approximation of those 80s hits.
11) The RER is a rough approximation of the type of fuel being burned by the body.
12) In many cases however, the normal distribution is only a rough approximation of the actual distribution.
13) Or in other words: the map is not the landscape, just a rough approximation .
14) To a rough approximation the depth of the analysis is &formula; where F is the frequency used.
15) To a very rough approximation , the nucleus can be considered a sphere of uniform charge density.
example sentences with rough approximation16) However, by making some assumptions, a rough approximation of public expenditure saving can be reached.
17) The values of playfield size constants were made from some rough approximations based on the actual viewing space.
18) WARNING: The above formula for R gives but a rough approximation to the radius of curvature.
19) That 's a rough approximation of the conclusion the Lions coach reached in a newspaper interview last week.
20) He's supposedly the forest keeper, but that's only a half-baked idea, a rough approximation .
21) The above figures (like all others) are just a rough approximation of the ECM's overall size.
22) While Pythagorean ratios can provide a rough approximation of perceptual harmonicity, they cannot account for cultural factors.
23) An identified tag must be within range of the identifying reader, allowing a rough approximation of the tag location.
24) Can they ever be more than rough approximations to humans regarding taking decisions in a highly complex environment of conflict?
25) Military spending in dollars is only a rough approximation , but it will not be that far from the truth.
26) Nonetheless, human experience with real-world object motion can be determined to a rough approximation in at least two different ways.
27) So most of these figures can only give a rough approximation of the medical consequences of various spider bites to humans.
28) Advertisers have to rely on ratings and market research to get even a rough approximation of who's watching which show.
How to use rough approximation in a sentence29) For a long time, this was sufficient justification for Friedmann's assumption - as a rough approximation to the real universe.
30) The streets fill up in the summer, creating a rough approximation of those scenes from "The Day After" right before the bombs hit.
31) Because this is a very rough approximation of the number of births averted, we applied the national average contraceptive prevalence rate at all geographic levels.
32) As a rough approximation , we may say that, unless our desires change in ways we (do or) would oppose, the changes are voluntary (Cf.
33) A miracle (from the Latin mirari , to wonder), at a first and very rough approximation , is an event that is not explicable by natural causes alone.
34) Once you know your gardening zone , you can use the vegetable planting chart below as a rough approximation of when to get your garden ready.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of rough approximation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of rough approximation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with rough approximation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word rough approximation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with rough approximation.
20 examples of simple sentences of rough approximation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of rough approximation
Compound Sentences with rough approximation
Complex Sentences with rough approximation
Compound-Complex Sentences with rough approximation