numerical approximation in a sentence
1) For more rigorous and precise analysis, the numerical approximations must be used.
2) In addition, they can give answers in exact form without numerical approximations .
3) That is, it is the quantity if refers to the exact value and to the numerical approximation .
numerical approximation example sentences4) All of them allow one to compute a numerical approximation of the solutions by solving one or several univariate equations.
5) Algorithmic uncertainty, aka numerical uncertainty, which comes from numerical errors and numerical approximations per implementation of the computer model.
6) He made great strides in improving the numerical approximation of integrals, inventing what are now known as the Euler approximations.
7) However, root-finding algorithms may be used to find numerical approximations of the roots of a polynomial equation of any degree.
8) Otherwise one must generally resort to numerical approximations such as the finite element method , the finite difference method , and the boundary element method .
9) An atmospheric model is a numerical approximation of the physical description of the state of the atmosphere in the near future, and usually is run on a supercomputer.
10) Note that this means that finite-difference methods produce sets of discrete numerical approximations to the derivative, often in a "time-stepping" manner.
11) These were the most accurate approximations of π given since the 5th century (see History of numerical approximations of π).
12) Variants of this method produce good numerical approximations for the critical exponents when many terms are included, in two and three dimensions.
13) Numerical methods for ordinary differential equations are methods used to find numerical approximations to the solutions of ordinary differential equations (ODEs).
14) It may be possible to find an antiderivative symbolically, but it may be easier to compute a numerical approximation than to compute the antiderivative.
15) As the main tool for solving such problems, backwards stochastic differential equations (BSDEs) and their numerical approximations will be chosen.
example sentences with numerical approximation16) Both the projections and the reconstruction area are divided into pixels, and a numerical approximation of the true mathematical technique is introduced.
17) We can compute a numerical approximation to the derivative of __FORMULA__ at __FORMULA__ with:
18) Numerical approximations for the normal CDF
19) implement different numerical approximations to
20) Numerical approximations to solutions of the Lorenz equations are complicated for wide ranges of the parameters o, b and r.
21) So, Euler's method is a way to find numerical suits approximations for initial value problems that we cannot solve analytically . 0031
22) "dense output": cheap numerical approximations for the whole integration interval, and not only at the points "t"0, "t"1, "t"2, ...
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of numerical approximation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of numerical approximation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with numerical approximation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word numerical approximation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with numerical approximation.
20 examples of simple sentences of numerical approximation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of numerical approximation
Compound Sentences with numerical approximation
Complex Sentences with numerical approximation
Compound-Complex Sentences with numerical approximation