successive approximation in a sentence
1) This can also be called reasoning through successive approximation .
2) Shaping is reinforcement of successive approximations to a desired instrumental response.
3) The continued fraction representation of can be used to generate successive best rational approximations .
successive approximation example sentences4) It is therefore customary to determine the sectional properties of the section by successive approximation .
5) Most neural nets search by some process which involves a form of convergence by successive approximations .
6) Shaping is a process by which successive approximations are rewarded until the desirable response topography is attained.
7) Then, the parameters are refined iteratively, that is, the values are obtained by successive approximation .
8) The exercise was undertaken annually and involved a process of iteration (the "method of successive approximation ").
9) These methods operate on the input formulas and their calculations, to guide the successive approximations to the holon solution.
10) In homological algebra and algebraic topology, a spectral sequence is a means of computing homology groups by taking successive approximations .
11) Starting from an initial guess, iterative methods form successive approximations that converge to the exact solution only in the limit.
12) ET to JI gives a program that, for a given ET scale, shows successive JI approximations to each tone.
13) The closest form to the target behaviour that is already occurring and that you can start to reinforce the successive approximations from.
14) Since people learn through successive approximations - getting more precise each time - now challenge them to tighten up and get more precise.
15) This result is based on the law of effect. • Complex operant responses can be taught by reinforcing successive approximations to a final desired response.
example sentences with successive approximation16) According to " successive approximations ," because the subject complied with initial requests, he or she is more likely to feel obligated to fulfill additional favors.
17) In some cases, the process may be experienced as one of successive approximations , each one a little nearer to the mark.
18) By combining the merits of the successive approximation and flash ADCs this type is fast, has a high resolution, and only requires a small die size.
19) Instead, physics has proceeded by a series of " successive approximations " allowing more and more accurate predictions over a wider and wider range of phenomena.
20) As temporal bone CT scans entail considerable radiation, they should not be ordered lightly or using a successive approximation to getting it right approach.
21) As the unique optimal solution to a weighted least squares problem, each successive approximation may be found as a weighted average:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of successive approximation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of successive approximation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with successive approximation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word successive approximation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with successive approximation.
20 examples of simple sentences of successive approximation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of successive approximation
Compound Sentences with successive approximation
Complex Sentences with successive approximation
Compound-Complex Sentences with successive approximation